What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

Haha, that's not why I miss her.

In seriousness though, there's nowt worse, especially when you've had a drink. It's fine to pine for the ones that got away though, let it out and write some bad poetry.

Preach!

Tell you what Luke, if you're still in Leeds I know a lass who's single. She's a Dr working in Scunthorpe. Pretty, smart, got all her own teeth, from good stock and all that ;)

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

In seriousness though, there's nowt worse, especially when you've had a drink. It's fine to pine for the ones that got away though, let it out and write some bad poetry.

Preach!

Tell you what Luke, if you're still in Leeds I know a lass who's single. She's a Dr working in Scunthorpe. Pretty, smart, got all her own teeth, from good stock and all that ;)

Haha, I think I need to try dating outside the job for a bit.

Was she dirty?

Preach!

Haha, I think I need to try dating outside the job for a bit.

Probably best, she's a bit of a slag. She also fucked Barry Conlon. Not sure I'd want to go anywhere near anything that's endured that journeyman striker (1 in 4 ratio, worse than Shola)

So the advice Dan gave you a week ago has given you an instant hernia? ;) I'd sue.

I'm guessing it was the hamfisted approach prior to that which screwed me over.

You're just miffed because your sluggish healthkick has been proven impotent in comparison when stacked against my Adonis-isation.

Edited by The Fish

depressed, want to go the pub all day tomorrow for the match but got to work tomorrow evening

I've done these shifts for over 2 years and have been promised early saturday shifts and never got it

going to say something on monday because its doing my head in

Guest LeazesLad

Bit fucked off had plans for the whole neet, but they're not happening - got glands the size of John Holmes clems. :D fucked.

Am areet other than being ill, neets football on the telly, ganna watch The Bourne Trilogy with me lemsip then kip.

Guest LeazesLad
Elated, and gutted at the same time

Everton :D , but I'm going to work a bit tipsy and then the pub straight after

Where do you work like? Everton played well, if Beckford wasn't so shit you would've won it in 90 minutes. Don't know what's happened to Chelsea like, never seen such a solid team utterly fall to pieces in such a short period of time. They looked almost unbeatable last season and the first third of this season.

I'm in a class mood, having a much needed weekend off the drink and looking forward to a quiet night catching up on various Masterchefs. Might even push the boat out and watch a film later.

Where do you work like? Everton played well, if Beckford wasn't so shit you would've won it in 90 minutes. Don't know what's happened to Chelsea like, never seen such a solid team utterly fall to pieces in such a short period of time. They looked almost unbeatable last season and the first third of this season.

Wilkins left.

Guest LeazesLad

Wilkins left.

Aye but one coach leaving shouldn't make that much of an impact.

Bemused/angered/cockblocked.

Got this Filipino bird's number at a party the other night and she's one of these crazy asian types who has unlimited texts sending me 3000 texts a second. We hit it off pretty good though and I know a bit of her language Tagalog so I was cracking her up with some daft banter. So she's sending me all these fucking texts, 'OMGGGG YOU SOOO UNIQUE AND FUNNNYYYY OMGGGGG UNIQUE PERSOOONNNNN SO MUCHH FUN TO BE WITHHH OMGGG CUTE AND ADORABLEEEE' and I ask her if she's doing out tonight and if she'd fancy hooking up - she's supposedly 25 years old btw; she's got a tight body and I thought my luck was in tonight. She texts back (she sends texts in batches, of at least 3): 'I AM NOT CHEAP GIRL'

'DO YOU REALLY LIKE ME? OR YOU JUST WANT TO TASTE ASIAN GIRL LIKE ME?' To which the answer is yes, I just want to taste an asian girl like you, if you were less fucking annoying maybe I'd actually like you enough to spend time with you not fucking. So I text back, 'Hey we're both young, we should just have some fun while we're young, blah blah' Which, to give me credit, is honest. She sends another load of texts, 'I AM NOT SLUTTY GIRL' 'I AM TOO OLD TO PLAY AROUND I WANT TO HAVE FAMILY SETTLE DOWN'. I replied and said, 'hey no problem, I'm too young to have a family and can't afford it. If you want to have fun time then we can do that instead.' She's sent me about 100 texts today, half of them being, 'I AM NOT SLUTTY GIRL YOU ONLY FIND SLUTTY IN PUB'. Anyway basically her whole family is offended with me now for asking her if she wanted to hook up, to be fair I did make a joke and said we could make a baby tonight so she would get UK residency.

Now her sister is texting me saying, 'YOU LOOK LIKE NICE GUY BUT LOOOK CAN BE DECEIVING. MALIBOG! (that means 'horny' in Tagalog)' Now her mother and aunt are on the case harassing me, they can hardly string together a word of English and are involved in a case pending which may result in them being deported. Tbh, as callous as this sounds, I hope her mum gets deported because she's been here 6 years and can't speak a word of English. She hasn't made an effort to learn the language or learn about the culture, she has broken the law including the terms of her immigration, and now she's doing my fucking head in. She would have a better life back in the Phillipines and she's being exploited by lawyers who have charged her thousands for their services and have done nothing for her; they can manipulate her because she literally doesn't have a clue what is happening because of her complete lack of English skills. She's doesn't even want to stay here, she just came for the money which she pays a mortgage off with in the Phillipines until she eventually returns.

This family is doing my fucking nut in now but thankfully my message inbox has reached its limit so I can't receive anymore texts. FUCK. I think if her mum gets deported she will have to go also because she isn't a UK resident and isn't a dependent. This makes her stance towards me all the more stupid because I am a potential Visa/citizenship jackpot. She's a fucking 25 year old woman, wtf is this. I said I'm sorry this is just English culture when a man and woman like each other, they start fucking, but they're having none of it.

Average middle class Dave was right, multiculturalism has failed.