What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hangover from hell. :lol:

Went for a quiet few last night and the Landlord announced all beers were £2 a pint as the barrels were getting changed tomorrow????

Felt it was our duty to help him empty them.

That's another 2 lbs stacked on then.....

Hangover from hell. ;)

Went for a quiet few last night and the Landlord announced all beers were £2 a pint as the barrels were getting changed tomorrow????

New man from today...... :lol:

Hangover from hell. ;)

New man from today...... :lol:

Well good for you! I hope you and him are very happy together. You should tell the missus though.....

Fucking pissed off :lol:

Aw whats up sweetie? Has the house you liked not worked out??

Pretty much Bev. I don't know, I'll list out what happened and see if you can work it out.

Thursday: House went on sale and rent by same agent. I called to enquire, asked if landlord preferred sell or let and they said let.

Friday:I booked an appointment for 5pm on Tuesday with them. All seemed OK.

Saturday: Agent called me. Advised viewing was cancelled as landlord had a 'personal issue' and had taken the house off the market. House disappears from letting pages but remains on selling pages. After some searching I find it listed under a different agent. Call them and enquired. House is a brand new instruction and they won't get the keys until Monday evening. I book an appointment with them for 6pm Tuesday, not mentioning the previous booking with the other agent.

Tuesday: New agent calls me. Advised viewing was cancelled as landlord had a 'personal issue' and had taken house off the market. Didn't hold back this time, told them about the previous booking with the other agent. This agent said it was 'odd behaviour' and reported that the landlord did seem a bit cagey. Said she'd keep an eye out to see if it re-appears.

My feeling now is I've dodged a bullet and if it came back on the market, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. As of now it is still listed for sale with the original agent. I can't fathom his logic - what's he got out of listing the house for letting and then cancelled it 48hrs later twice within a week. Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe by listing it for both letting and renting he was hoping to get more interest but really only wants to sell??! Very odd Craig. Just steer clear of that one, its not meant to be.

You will find somewhere suitable I'm sure, good luck! xx

Shitest craic ever... hardly surprising, like. :lol:

Good quality being able to laugh at yourself Craig, should give it a go.

I laugh at myself all the time Jonathan. Your cheap shots at Deadman are hardly humerous though.

More a laugh at your girly laugh than at Deadman's tehehe-ing tbh

Aye well forgive my insitinctive response to my kid nailing hula-hooping. Girly laugh though? How old are you, 12?? :lol:

Can i take my arm out the sling & put it on a cushion or something? Sling is rank!

Yer buddy. the idea of a sling is to take the weight off yer wrist or summat like that innit?

But nar, i wore my sling for an hour after i got out of hospital, they're shit and annoying and make you look like a turd

It's helping when I'm walking around but that's about it.

Cheers Kevin! Never really sustained an injury so I don't really know what goes on, plus A&E isn't the best place to be asking loads of questions as they want you up and out for a minor injury as I imagine there's more serious stuff to deal with.

Consultant on monday.

Just hope to fuck it isn't broke. When i broke my wrist it was a nightmare, 6 weeks in a cast all because i played football drunk! 4 months later and my wrist still hurts when i try to bend it too far back :lol:

Just hope to fuck it isn't broke. When i broke my wrist it was a nightmare, 6 weeks in a cast all because i played football drunk! 4 months later and my wrist still hurts when i try to bend it too far back :lol:

Well then don't bend it back, dear boy :lol:

Just hope to fuck it isn't broke. When i broke my wrist it was a nightmare, 6 weeks in a cast all because i played football drunk! 4 months later and my wrist still hurts when i try to bend it too far back :(

Well then don't bend it back, dear boy :lol:

:lol:

But true.

Just hope to fuck it isn't broke. When i broke my wrist it was a nightmare, 6 weeks in a cast all because i played football drunk! 4 months later and my wrist still hurts when i try to bend it too far back :(

Well then don't bend it back, dear boy :(

:lol:

But true.

I'm trying not to speculate on what he may have been limbering up for at the time :lol:

Tom, I've not been able to reply to your PM cos this stupid iPad won't let me. I can reply to posts on the main board but not PM's for some reason. Anyway, yes you can take your arm out of the sling and support it on a cushion but try to keep it elevated - fingers higher than elbow, to try and reduce the swelling.

Oh, and by compression thing do you mean one of those elasticated tubigrip bandages? You can take it out of the sling for bed but they probably want you to keep the tubigrip on most of the time. Obviously you can take it off to have a wash etc.

Just to be clear J, are we allowed to laugh at DEADMAN or not? I think you need to issue a new directive :lol:

Only if he knows you are laughing at him. Or if he starts being racist again.

But like I said, I was laughing at Craig so Im safe as houses :lol: