What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm the real Tom.

You've 10 minutes to change your avatar & sig or it'll be set to something you won't like and all your perms to change it will be revoked :lol:`

You take this shit too serious ffs.

If I took it too serious, I'd have got rid of you months ago. Funnier to watch people rip the piss out of you though. :)

If I couldn't be banned i'd leave you in pieces now you sad sad man. You know yourself i could.

:lol: What the fuck are you on about? Go flip some patties man!

You know exactly what the fuck i'm on about, by telling me to flip burgers you just proved that. Now crawl back in your hole before i embarrass you so much you have no choice but to. I wouldn't reply if i was you, because your reply will be filled with holes, showing people i am right.

Again, what the fuck are you going on about? :icon_lol:

I'd actually given you credit of coming up with something funny by trying to clone my avatar / sig. Only Tom told me that CT did it with him first. Can't even think of that for yourself can you dickless? :lol:

oh look who's inserting smilies into their posts, you know what that shows Craig? that shows the sign of a confused, mis-understood man, desperate for attention.

I'm the real Tom.

You've 10 minutes to change your avatar & sig or it'll be set to something you won't like and all your perms to change it will be revoked :)`

You take this shit too serious ffs.

If I took it too serious, I'd have got rid of you months ago. Funnier to watch people rip the piss out of you though. :)

If I couldn't be banned i'd leave you in pieces now you sad sad man. You know yourself i could.

:lol: What the fuck are you on about? Go flip some patties man!

You know exactly what the fuck i'm on about, by telling me to flip burgers you just proved that. Now crawl back in your hole before i embarrass you so much you have no choice but to. I wouldn't reply if i was you, because your reply will be filled with holes, showing people i am right.

Again, what the fuck are you going on about? :icon_lol:

I'd actually given you credit of coming up with something funny by trying to clone my avatar / sig. Only Tom told me that CT did it with him first. Can't even think of that for yourself can you dickless? :lol:

oh look who's inserting smilies into their posts, you know what that shows Craig? that shows the sign of a confused, mis-understood man, desperate for attention.

Really? Must fucking hundreds of them on here then... you included Kevin!

:lol: (Just for you!)

And he surrendered. Wise move, Craig. I like you, I didn't want to make you my enemy. I'll keep you under my wing from now on.

Word of advice Kevin, lay of the fucking chip oil for a bit, OK?

And on a lighter note I thought I'd share with you all that I'm about to enjoy a large glass of wine and go to sleep to dream that Torquay will win the FA cup this season and Newcastle will win the premiership :lol:

Goodnight :icon_lol: xxxx

And on a lighter note I thought I'd share with you all that I'm about to enjoy a large glass of wine and go to sleep to dream that Torquay will win the FA cup this season and Newcastle will win the premiership :icon_lol:

Goodnight :lol: xxxx

Think i'll have a whiskey and lob family guy on,

Whats the odds on me being to avoid all football scores on saturday till i get home and watch a recorded match of the day?

heading down to dublin for Ireland vs France in the rugby :/

When you dont want to hear any scores/results than thats all you do hear :lol: Bet you dont make it back home without knowing lol.

We're off to Rockingham Raceway this weekend!

Annoyed. Went swimming with the kids earlier today and got water in my ear. It won't clear!!

Anyone got any tips? I've tried tipping my head and yawning!

Annoyed. Went swimming with the kids earlier today and got water in my ear. It won't clear!!

surely toilet paper, or the like?

if it wasn't in that deep, i might have tried that one :lol:

Relieved - mate of mine who's at that Belgian festival is fine, couldn't get through to him earlier on. Obviously a minimal statistical chance of him being caught up in it all, but he's the sort of daft bastard (and shortarse) who'd usually be up front and first in line for a good chunk of scaffolding through the skull, so good news all the same. :lol:

Relieved - mate of mine who's at that Belgian festival is fine, couldn't get through to him earlier on. Obviously a minimal statistical chance of him being caught up in it all, but he's the sort of daft bastard (and shortarse) who'd usually be up front and first in line for a good chunk of scaffolding through the skull, so good news all the same. :lol:

Good news that Martin.. :lol:

Good to hear that - Trying to get through to a few friends too, but no luck so far - hopefully they've just turned their phones off for the time being.

Looks like it was a pretty serious storm so I doubt the rest of the weekend will be much fun if it even goes ahead.

Good to hear that - Trying to get through to a few friends too, but no luck so far - hopefully they've just turned their phones off for the time being.

Looks like it was a pretty serious storm so I doubt the rest of the weekend will be much fun if it even goes ahead.

My mate and his gang are already in the car back home - tents are ruined and all, so not much point in sticking around. I get the impression the Belgian mobile network is totally overloaded at the minute (for obvious reasons), hence it taking a while to hear from him, so hopefully you'll get word from your lot soon :lol:

Rougher than a gay badger's ringpiece.

Finished the job yesterday so went out on the lash in Aberdeen yesterday night.

Now facing a 6 hour drive home with beer farts and headache.

Beer, how I love and hate thee.

if it wasn't in that deep, i might have tried that one :lol:

Think you can get ear drops (I know that sounds counter-intuative btw) to dry them out. Got some on holiday in Florida once as my sis had the same problem as you.