What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Annoyed. Went swimming with the kids earlier today and got water in my ear. It won't clear!!

Anyone got any tips? I've tried tipping my head and yawning!

surely toilet paper, or the like?

if it wasn't in that deep, i might have tried that one :lol:

Think you can get ear drops (I know that sounds counter-intuative btw) to dry them out. Got some on holiday in Florida once as my sis had the same problem as you.

Cheers mate. I tried them once before actually but ended up actually having to have that ear syringed.

After hours of head tilting, yawning, trying to create a vaccuum to clear it and the good old fashioned cotton bud, i gave up and put my head on the pillow to try to get some sleep.

Within 2 minutes I felt movement in my ear canal and what do you know, water trickled out onto the pillow. Bastard bloody ears... :lol:

Me knee :lol: the show is over I think, thought I'd go on till at least 45 playing, but looks like it's a Tony Green scenario. There's nee point in going on the NHS waiting list for an operation, cos it's about 2 years long.

My knees weren't up to the job by the time I was about 21, so you've done better than me Stevie. Put it this way, people crack their knuckles, I can do that with my knees. It was this, and a complete and total lack of talent that has stopped me from playing football.

I'm in a great mood. Had a shower after work, got a glass of red wine, and I have the weekend to just relax. And Blackburn look like signing some decent players.

A bit worried - I think I have a toothache coming on and I'm on a training course till Wednesday so may not be able to get it sorted till Thursday. Then there's the whole needing to take half a day off in only my second week in the job paranoia.

Turning into a fat cunt in the Pays Basque. Was in San Sebastian last week, stuffing myself on pintxos and getting hammered with the missus. Been in the Basque Pryenees since then at a cracking chambre d'hotes. Temperature has been above 35c since Friday so sleep isn't easy and I fucking reek of garlic. Culinary highlight of the month was a plate of whole chillis tempura style with a small lamb kebab on the bone and a crispy pigs ear :lol: in a place called Borda Berri.

Turning into a fat cunt in the Pays Basque. Was in San Sebastian last week, stuffing myself on pintxos and getting hammered with the missus. Been in the Basque Pryenees since then at a cracking chambre d'hotes. Temperature has been above 35c since Friday so sleep isn't easy and I fucking reek of garlic. Culinary highlight of the month was a plate of whole chillis tempura style with a small lamb kebab on the bone and a crispy pigs ear :lol: in a place called Borda Berri.

Aye, but where've you found decent fish and chips?

Had fish and baked potato for lunch which is about as close as you can get. In a place called La Concha in Bayonne. It was a Spanish bream done in some wood oven with garlic chips all over it and a baked tatty with a massive dollop of butter. That was lunch, had a 5 course dinner tonight which has left me like Mr creosote.

A bit worried - I think I have a toothache coming on and I'm on a training course till Wednesday so may not be able to get it sorted till Thursday. Then there's the whole needing to take half a day off in only my second week in the job paranoia.

Get some Corsodyl gel to stave the pain off til Thursday. And don't be soft about having to take a half day off!

Had fish and baked potato for lunch which is about as close as you can get. In a place called La Concha in Bayonne. It was a Spanish bream done in some wood oven with garlic chips all over it and a baked tatty with a massive dollop of butter. That was lunch, had a 5 course dinner tonight which has left me like Mr creosote.

83170472147327452.jpg

? M'seur?

Feeling wound up for some reason. Good weekend on the bike, nice dinner last neet and a good chill out so dunno why.

Anyways, a new week and off to Warwick at the weekend, plus, its Bank Hol, so, long weekend :lol:

Neck pain re-emerged after months of okayness. Eyeballed up on Codeine and Temazzies to make it bearable.

Still working like, work's more interesting with the challenge of proper painkillers.

In agony - think I've pulled a muscle in my back. Yet I've got loads of pain in my back and down my right arm (side of the back muscle). Any ideas anyone? And no. I haven't had a stroke.

In agony - think I've pulled a muscle in my back. Yet I've got loads of pain in my back and down my right arm (side of the back muscle). Any ideas anyone? And no. I haven't had a stroke.

Apparently marijuana is an effective painkiller for certain symptoms but I have no idea if you've tried this before or have any moral concerns about using an illegal drug.

What about a cerebrovascular accident?

:lol: