What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Canny mood actually. Other half's sister is a hairdresser so just been to be cut and coloured and feel much better for it. Got a family wedding tomorrow (his side) so it made me laugh as I was leaving when my sis-in-law said she was waiting for her mam to come round to have her tash waxed :lol:

Plus, the blonde me has all gone. It's dark. It's as dark as it's ever been. It's still going to be a shock in the morning when I see it in the bathroom mirror but I think I like it.

I don't care how good your CV is if you don't respond to this within 24 hours you can do one as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with finding another job in the North West as well, because as always it's DEAD!

:lol: I like the emphasis on 'DEAD' too, sinister undertones.

Whey man, both clients and candidates treat you like shit, and they need me as much as I need them. Total mugs. Most clients promise you the earth and can being awkward twats later on. The best client I have is a HR Director of a big company, and she's only 21. Director at 21, she gives me everything and tells other consultancies to fuck off, she's also fucking gorgeous. Downside is she's brummie but you can't have everything. Worst clients are old Yorkshiremen/North West mugs, "4 t'grand you say hahaha eeeh ba gum" haggling mugs the lot of them. I'm sure you all have equivalent problems in your industries with external people.

I knew the downside would be location <_<

Fuck me though, director at 21, she must be related or at least letting someone with power get into her.

Angry, sick, furious, scared, relieved..... and all the rest.

Cut a long story short, the missus and I met up at the supermarket this evening to buy a few bits for the new place. She pulled in beside me, I turned away for a second, turned back and there was bloke reaching into her car and struggling with her.

Turns out they were carjacking her and didn't bank on her not being on her own. They punched her in the face and gave me a few thumps for good measure.

Over in a split second and I just thank god I was there. Still at the police station now being examined. Have a swollen jaw but apart from that i'm ok. She's got cuts and bruises but again she's ok.

They apparently got about half a mile away before crashing it into a roundabout. Well worth it then!

Utter cunts. Wish i'd reacted quicker and given the one I was rucking with more of a hiding...

Fucking hell Craig, that's awful. It's easy to think about what you would have done after the event but the most important thing is that you're both safe. It must have been scary as hell though. Is J ok?

Fucking shit that mate and one of those things you just don't expect to happen to someone you know.

Glad you are all ok in the grand scheme of things.

Will no doubt take a while to get over but try not to let it take over too much, just try and think of the positives and you being there has made a difference.

Al the best fella :lol:

Edited by Gejon

Cut a long story short, the missus and I met up at the supermarket this evening to buy a few bits for the new place. She pulled in beside me, I turned away for a second, turned back and there was bloke reaching into her car and struggling with her.

Turns out they were carjacking her and didn't bank on her not being on her own. They punched her in the face and gave me a few thumps for good measure.

Over in a split second and I just thank god I was there. Still at the police station now being examined. Have a swollen jaw but apart from that i'm ok. She's got cuts and bruises but again she's ok.

They apparently got about half a mile away before crashing it into a roundabout. Well worth it then!

Utter cunts. Wish i'd reacted quicker and given the one I was rucking with more of a hiding...

hope you and the misses are ok and it hasnt affected her mentally as things like that can like my step-mother stopped driving after a crash ect ect...

hope the thieving fucks die of a thousand papercuts i really detest thieves just as bad as pedos and murderers!

Scumbags. Sorry to hear you've been in the wars Craig, but at least you and your missus are OK.

Aye she's ok. She's typically scouse and didn't give in without a fight. Apparently the one who attacked her will have stilletoe shaped imprints in his head :lol:

Thinking back now it's scary - they could have had a knife, baseball bat or anything and I just piled in there. Didn't give a fuck about the car or several hundred quids worth of stuff in the boot we'd bought elsewhere. I was worried about her and the cunts reversed at high speed with her hanging onto the door.

I'm more worried about th psychological effects it'll have on both of us, her especially. I mean it was 8.15 in a well lit, busy Asda car park.

I'm steaming about it. Feel fucking useless that I didn't do more too. <_<

Aye she's ok. She's typically scouse and didn't give in without a fight. Apparently the one who attacked her will have stilletoe shaped imprints in his head :lol:

Thinking back now it's scary - they could have had a knife, baseball bat or anything and I just piled in there. Didn't give a fuck about the car or several hundred quids worth of stuff in the boot we'd bought elsewhere. I was worried about her and the cunts reversed at high speed with her hanging onto the door.

I'm more worried about th psychological effects it'll have on both of us, her especially. I mean it was 8.15 in a well lit, busy Asda car park.

I'm steaming about it. Feel fucking useless that I didn't do more too. <_<

It's natural but don't do it to yourself mate, you did jump in and you both came out a little shaken and bruised but ok.

We all have these "could have done" moments from the smallest to the biggest things and we all "could have done better/something different" but there is no point going over and over it. You did what you did and that will never be enough in your head but as others have posted, the important thing is you are both safe and well.

Fuck a duck, that's mental! Glad yer both alreet though.

Hopefully they'll both get what they deserve.

Stupid twat dropped his mobile, which was a shitty old Nokia clearly not been nicked and his baseball cap.

Police reckon they're lifting with forensic evidence.

Fuck a duck, that's mental! Glad yer both alreet though.

Hopefully they'll both get what they deserve.

Stupid twat dropped his mobile, which was a shitty old Nokia clearly not been nicked and his baseball cap.

Police reckon they're lifting with forensic evidence.

I was just going to ask whether the police got them or not. Sounds like they've got a lot of evidence and hopefully it's just a matter of time. What goes around comes around. You're both safe and that really is the most important thing.

It does make your blood boil to think there are scum around doing stuff like this though so I can understand your anger and frustration.

They reckon it's only a matter of time before they get them. Then it'll be a case of having to give evidence in court - deep joy.

Also the can't confirm as it's impounded for forensics but the police reckon everything in the car will likely still be there given they decamped so soon afterwards. She had her purse in pocket so the worst she might have lost is the sat nav and a usb hard drive. We don't know as yet though. They've impounded our clothes too. Good job I had some spares.

Can't sleep at all. Neither can the missus....

Found out that when the crashed they carjacked again. This time an older woman who they've put in hospital. Her car is still unaccounted for.

Horrible cunts.

Can't sleep at all. Neither can the missus....

Found out that when the crashed they carjacked again. This time an older woman who they've put in hospital. Her car is still unaccounted for.

Horrible cunts.

Little mugs. They'll be dead soon don't worry, I think you've dealt with this courageously Craig, it's only natural you'd think you could've done more, but well done I say you put up a fight and not knowing what weapons they had is showing courage in itself. They're shit human beings don't deserve to live as far as I'm concerned. Were they black or scrawny little North London Vinny Jones type mugs?

Bloody hell, thats mad stuff, hope youre both ok mate.

*right, now the serious stuffs out the way....

I didnt know you were moving to Liverpool though :lol:

next time, wade in with a Jackaroony hex that should stop them in their tracks

*2 pee-takes in 1, reeeesult