What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I like a good bath like. I'm a two showers a day man though. If you stand up to wipe your arse, a bath is probably a terrible idea.

Why's that? I start off wiping sat down and then usually end up standing in a sort of half-squat with a leg raised onto the toilet to reach into those unspeakable depths where poo lurks. Wiping sat down doesn't get the job done alone.

I arrived at work tonight to discover the Christmas rota has been done. I'm working nightshifts on the 25th, 26th and 27th Dec then the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Jan. This gives me Christmas eve and new years eve off which I'm quite pleased about. Plus most of them are bank holidays with Christmas being a weekend so bring on the extra pennies!

Very good mood. Had a good session in the gym this morning (love it on Saturdays when it's quiet). Just having a hot blackcurrant juice before heading out to watch the Chelsea/Arsenal game them going to have a quiet afternoon followed by a horror movie marathon later on.

I'm not in the best mood! Apart from not feeling well the last couple of months, I've now had a tickley cough for over a week and my voice has gone. Plus why did I say I would work night shift tonight when the clocks go back??!! It makes it an 11 hour shift :rolleyes:

In a bit of an irritable mood, not really sure why.

Just about 2/3s through the Prince2 workbook. I'm glad the exercises are making it sink in. Definitely getting the suggested 15 hours pre-reading and then some!

Looking forward to picking up my car tomorrow though.

It is boring as fuck lol. Wouldn't say it's particularly challenging but it'll look good on my cv.

Cooking's still a favored hobby but might try and go for project management roles with food companies so I'm still doing foodie stuff.

Not like you.

:lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing... Wykiki man, leave Yorkshire behind you, it's clearly damaged you.

:lol:

Its too late, save yourselves!

Doesnt it annoy you though when something so simple isnt done correctly?

The simple mong is on leave, yet when they are here, they are clearly on leave given the shite they have or havent done. Zero grasp of basic arithmetic. A slope of 1:60 over 25m, all I wanted was 2 fucking levels, can that be done, NO! My 13 year old nephew can do that FFS!

Not like you.

:lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing... Wykiki man, leave Yorkshire behind you, it's clearly damaged you.

The simple mong is on leave, yet when they are here, they are clearly on leave given the shite they have or havent done. Zero grasp of basic arithmetic. A slope of 1:60 over 25m, all I wanted was 2 fucking levels, can that be done, NO! My 13 year old nephew can do that FFS!

I've got a maths assignment on stuff like this, fuck sake <_<

Not like you.

I've got a maths assignment on stuff like this, fuck sake <_<

Welcome to the world of Engineering Kevin lad :)

Feeling rather mixed. Had a shitty day at work as a load of us are getting moved somewhere we don't want to go. But at the same time it might be better off out of it, as there's a feeling more is coming. Feeling crap about it, but determined to turn a negative into a positive. And its also clarified what I was thinking anyway. That I can do better and should look for something else (not that its easy, but its easier if you have a job).

Feeling canny about the match like.