What mood are you in and why?

catmag

18 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Today is my last day as an employee, as at midnight tonight I will be officially retired 😀

Feels a bit weird tbh, but no more digging us out of a hole due to Indians fucking up software and yanks setting up worthless meetings with no accounting for time difference (which I decline anyway, but it grated a tad).

AND when go-live date of my ridiculously expensive project is imminent and shit’s hit the fan because something’s broken, no more accountants pestering me about “why haven’t you authorised that invoice for $5 yet” (which is the best bit to be leaving behind tbh).

Hope you enjoy it, TP! :good:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hope you enjoy it, TP! :good:

I will, I intend to become a professional fucking lazy cunt 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Speak to Gemmill if you need any tips.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Speak to Gemmill if you need any tips.

Good point, he’s probably got a handy spreadsheet to record and calculate all the laziness metrics. Would be good to have to make sure I don’t exceed my xL.

• Haha 2

Bored. Finally get a BH Monday and a fucking rain cloud decides to piss all over the NE all day. Got to get the kids out the house somehow so going bowling, fucking fifty quid for 2 games nowadays. What a shit country this is. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Bored. Finally get a BH Monday and a fucking rain cloud decides to piss all over the NE all day. Got to get the kids out the house somehow so going bowling, fucking fifty quid for 2 games nowadays. What a shit country this is. 

At least you're off! But aye, the weather has been grim, couldn't have picked a worse time to have been out of work when I was. 

On 31/03/2024 at 10:58, Toonpack said:

happy retirement mate!

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1