What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Can't believe you've fallen out with someone over Leon Best. :lol:

As I said in the match thread he said to me in Feb he was convinced Best would get more than Carroll in 2011, and he was right, drives me up the fucking wall! He's also pro-Ashley "I can't see what the bloke has done wrong since 2009", reminds me of a few on here. He's a good kid, just can't be told anything.

Just had some good news at the hospital, as I had to go for an ultrasound due to an abnormal lump they found on my back when looking into my current back problems, thankfully it's only fatty tissue and I'm just morphing into a camel.

Now all I need is to have my MRI scan so I can see what the real problem with my back is.

Good stuff Jonny, you're too young for any pishy diseases.

Just had some good news at the hospital, as I had to go for an ultrasound due to an abnormal lump they found on my back when looking into my current back problems, thankfully it's only fatty tissue and I'm just morphing into a camel.

Now all I need is to have my MRI scan so I can see what the real problem with my back is.

Ive got something similar mate, its a scare when they find it. Glad all is well Marra.

Im fucked off with the solicitor again. Went to see her last Tuesday outlined we wanted to move on the 23rd, we chatted on certain areas. She had to get in touch with all the other parties. So, just called her for an update

Solicitor - "So, when would you like to move?"

ME - "Err we agrees last Tuesday we wanted to move on the 23rd, is that still possible?"

Solicitor - "Ill get in touch with XYZ and let you know"

FFS! I need to know so I can book time off work and the fucking removal firm!

JEEZ!

Edited by wykikitoon

Bloke in my office had exactly the same story this morning. Except he doesn't need an MRI for your back.

Shitty. My boss died last night after a short battle with pancreatic cancer.

An absolute gentleman, and I had more respect for him than anyone else in my life. Only retired 8months ago and wanted to spend all his time with his wife, kids and grandkids.

Shit.

Shitty. My boss died last night after a short battle with pancreatic cancer.

An absolute gentleman, and I had more respect for him than anyone else in my life. Only retired 8months ago and wanted to spend all his time with his wife, kids and grandkids.

Shit.

Shit that mate.

Would've been my brother's 35th birthday today. Trying to fill the day otherwise I'll end up angry and pissed.

Sad to hear that Barney, wish I had the same respect for some of the many managers where I'm at now.

I'm in a pumped up mood.

I've a practical test for another job and I'd better make sure I do well in it as I got a phone call this morning at home telling me I'm being made redundant at my current job and have to go in early tonight. I'm 100% being shafted in so many ways and there's no criteria they could possibly apply where I should be selected, my job isn't even redundant!!!

I'm going to do them for unfair dismissal, don't want the job now as everyone is demoralised but I've no real time in and I'm a firm believer in injustice being fought. The Personnel Manager is in for an uncomfortable time in about an hour.

If I get this job then its a result, but my current lot don't know about it and are quite happy for me to lose my job to accomodate someone else from the affected dept who isn't up to the job, knows nothing about the process involved but who'd cost the company more in redundancy pay outs than I would. TOUGH! Any company who makes redundancies does so to save money, it's not like the redundancy package is huge.

I've been jotting down a few little notes today in the house. I want to make them squirm and ultimately get a little more money out of the pittance I'll receive. I've already been robbed blind by them, Tom.

All is well again. Thanks for all the concern people ;)

:lol:

Work a bit mental, was it?

Aye, been going through an investigation for 4 months for frig all. Got told on Wednesday that I have no case to answer after all. Spoilt Xmas for me the bastards!

Aye, been going through an investigation for 4 months for frig all. Got told on Wednesday that I have no case to answer after all. Spoilt Xmas for me the bastards!

Were you touching up the mental cases?

Were you touching up the mental cases?

oh whey aye! I can't go into it obviously but the case was against someone else rather than me