What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Very strange mood. A lot going on as you can see from the starting your own business thread. My lass got another call off my southern stalker at work, but it's like water off a ducks back now, and obviously considering lots of different possibilities about my future career direction. Most importantly though me dad has his operation to remove the cancer today, so me heeds like a tumble drier at the minute. Has been for weeks to be honest.

Aye maybe you should wait until your dad gets the (fingers crossed) all clear until you start making big decisions with your job too. Best of luck in it all Stevie but I think i've missed the Southern stalker business. Any know if Wyn has any Southern mates? ;)

Cheers fellas, I know most the people on here haven't met each other but there's some good people on here, and you find out at times like these. In fact I can't think of anyone I really don't like. We all piss and shite the same, and we all feel happy sometimes and down in the dumps sometimes, and it's nice to see people showing genuine concern, thanks a lot.

Frustrated! Refuse to sanction flexibility in working hours to facilitate major network infrastructure and then moan like hell when it all caves in during working hours - you can't have it both ways!!

Some 'leadership'...

All the best, Stevie, mate. Hope your dad's recovery goes well. Did you end up getting him that half season ticket when they were reduced?

Cheers. Aye, me mates who haven't got them have been like flies roond shite for the games he's been in hospital like! Apparently he'll likely be in 10 days, and he missed the Man Utd game, but could hear the roars from the RVI which made it more frustrating. He was there as a little laddie when we won the FA Cup in 1955.

stressed out to fuck today and i have got two weeks off. Going up newcastle in a few days to see my daughter i cant wait i have such a lack of money with bills coming out of my ears this month that im worrying i wont be able to take her out and about buy her 1st birthday present which was beginning of this month ect ect...

then to top it off my misses this morning while im half asleep says 'i think we should end it' i was like wtf im tired what for? she thinks because im spending pretty much ten days with my ex (its the only way i can see my lil one) that im going to be shagging her and what not proper done my head in.

All the best, Stevie, mate. Hope your dad's recovery goes well. Did you end up getting him that half season ticket when they were reduced?

Cheers. Aye, me mates who haven't got them have been like flies roond shite for the games he's been in hospital like! Apparently he'll likely be in 10 days, and he missed the Man Utd game, but could hear the roars from the RVI which made it more frustrating. He was there as a little laddie when we won the FA Cup in 1955.

Heh, he'll be back next to you before you know it. If he's seen us win a trophy, he might be a good luck charm for our Europe push ;)

stressed out to fuck today and i have got two weeks off. Going up newcastle in a few days to see my daughter i cant wait i have such a lack of money with bills coming out of my ears this month that im worrying i wont be able to take her out and about buy her 1st birthday present which was beginning of this month ect ect...

then to top it off my misses this morning while im half asleep says 'i think we should end it' i was like wtf im tired what for? she thinks because im spending pretty much ten days with my ex (its the only way i can see my lil one) that im going to be shagging her and what not proper done my head in.

Are you staying with your ex like? I can understand how that might be a bit of an issue for her, especially if she's at all the jealous type.

Reassure her that nowt's gonna happen, and tell her that it's really important to you that you see your kid. If you are staying with your ex, tell her that next time you go you'll stay at a B&B or something. If she insists that you need to knock it on the head, then you've got a decision to make. Good luck.

Are you staying with your ex like? I can understand how that might be a bit of an issue for her, especially if she's at all the jealous type.

Reassure her that nowt's gonna happen, and tell her that it's really important to you that you see your kid. If you are staying with your ex, tell her that next time you go you'll stay at a B&B or something. If she insists that you need to knock it on the head, then you've got a decision to make. Good luck.

Thanks.

im lucky my dad lives in north shields so i'll be staying in his. tried telling her nothings going to happen and she is an ex for a reason if she does keep having an issue and she gives me an option then my first priority is seeing my kid and she can rightly fuck off dont think she realises how difficult it is being this far away.

Aye it's up to her to get over herself. If you're staying with your dad, she just needs to be an adult about it. You had the kid when you started seeing her, so it's not like this wasn't on the cards.

This. Ultimately your child is the most important person in all of this and its inevitably that will involve some contact with your ex until your daughter is at least 16 years old. Your missus is being pretty unreasonable to not realise this as bring the case.

Thanks.

im lucky my dad lives in north shields so i'll be staying in his. tried telling her nothings going to happen and she is an ex for a reason if she does keep having an issue and she gives me an option then my first priority is seeing my kid and she can rightly fuck off dont think she realises how difficult it is being this far away.

Gemmill? ;)

In all seriousness, I hope it works out for you, as to me it seems your girlfriend is being ridiculously unreasonable. She'll lose out every time if she makes you chose between her and your child.

Shite. Broke down at 0515 AA have just said someone will be here at 0700. I had to phone them to get that information.

Oh they've just sent a txt repeating that nugget of unbridled joy. Minus 4. ice forming on inside of windscreen. Nice.