What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Grumpy

made a tackle towards end of first half Saturday, two midfielder got tangled after it fell on me, foot bent more than it's supposed to! thought i'd broke my ankle at the time, Currently swollen three times the size and a lovely purple/blue colour

looks like i'm going miss a few weeks :(

I'd get it scanned if I were you were mate. Swelling that bad usually implies something sinister

Whenever this thread comes up on tappertalk I see the quite cryptic opening post by Scottish Mag - "For Lou getting home, smecken, smecken, smecken."

Wrong thread pet. It's the Random Conversation one that starts like that..

Wrong thread pet. It's the Random Conversation one that starts like that..

oh yeah.

still, i'm curious. what's it all about - can you remember that far back? i'd ask scottish mg himself but he doesn't post anymore....

I feel dreadful.

Got knocked over by a car last night on way back from boozer. It was a hit and run effort. Apparently I was trying to flag down a cab, according to the lad that called the ambulance, when some cunt hit me then drove away without waiting to find out if he'd killed me or not.

Spent the night in hospital after being sparked out cold. Lucky to escape with cuts, aches and bruises.

Not as far as I know. I've got a police case number to follow up with. Going to leave it for a few days - last place I feel like going to now is a cop shop.

I feel like I'm in a state of shock. Lucky to escape with no serious injuries. The amnesia bit is the scariest part of the whole episode. I have no idea if it was my fault at all as didn't come around until I was interviewed by a copper in the back of the ambulance . The driver doing a Nash is a pretty striking admission of guilt on his part. It happened in Central Brixton at around 3am so hopefully some CCTV footage about.

Not as far as I know. I've got a police case number to follow up with. Going to leave it for a few days - last place I feel like going to now is a cop shop.

I feel like I'm in a state of shock. Lucky to escape with no serious injuries. The amnesia bit is the scariest part of the whole episode. I have no idea if it was my fault at all as didn't come around until I was interviewed by a copper in the back of the ambulance . The driver doing a Nash is a pretty striking admission of guilt on his part. It happened in Central Brixton at around 3am so hopefully some CCTV footage about.

Good to hear that you're ok.