What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:D Tsk. But aye, like you I thought our Norwich mate had stitched us up when we turned up and the place was full of Mackems. Day took a turn for the better in due course though...

I'm in a reasonable mood because the BBC have chosen a Eurovision entry that isn't entirely embarrassing and/or sung by a pensioner.

I particularly loved the hysteria that followed a sunderland player carrying the ball across the halfway line.

Anyone remember the Highbury Screamer? Aye, a pub full of her. :lol:

Shit mate that's awful.

Where abouts in Brixton was it? Near the Ritzy? To be honest most of Brixton is well covered by cameras

Fuck you sunshine.

All in all it was a good day, walked into a "norwich" pub that was filled with mackems, had a nice couple of pints while I didn't care about the result, then miraculously just as I stopped celebrating Nasri's goal I started to care about the game again. Few more beers watching Norwich get spanked while doing my darndest not to find it all very funny, then back home in time for a portion of reheated lasagne. :good:

Yeah, I was waiting for the 37, just up from the ritzy, on the way to herne hill.

Still aching. Thought I'd be back at work by now but it's taken it out of me. It's like I've been hit by a car

Get on to The National Accident Helpline - I'm sure the incentive will enable them to find the bastard quicker than the coppers.

Just spoke to the rozzers - witness didn't catch the reg number and I was warned the chances of CCTV catch in it are low.

That's shit. My ex-husband's boss was killed last week by a hit-and-run driver as he was cycling to work. I think in that case they managed to find the driver.

When I still lived in Shields a mate of mine was hit by a car (nowt serious, just bruises) at the roundabout at the town end of Ocean Road as we made our way for a curry. We were all pissed but I remembered the reg of the car and gave a statement to the coppers the next day. The bloke claimed it was a company car available to more than one person so as they couldn't prove who was driving he got off with a warning. It really is a shit thing to do (leaving the scene).

An ex was driving me home from the match and two pigeons were sat in the middle of the road, I told her not bother slowing down or swerving as the change in tac would confuse the birds and we'd be more likely to hit them. She held steady. I was picking feathers out of the wipers for the next 30 minutes or so :lol:

Fuck pigeons

It was ok, I slammed the anchors on and it just kind of bounced off the bumper and ran back across the road.

If there was anything wrong with it I would have made sure I took it down to the hong Kong house

That's Lacist!

An ex was driving me home from the match and two pigeons were sat in the middle of the road, I told her not bother slowing down or swerving as the change in tac would confuse the birds and we'd be more likely to hit them. She held steady. I was picking feathers out of the wipers for the next 30 minutes or so :lol:

Fuck pigeons

Only had themselves to blame. Seinfeld''s law, we look the other way on statue defecation, they get out of the way of cars.

Only had themselves to blame. Seinfeld''s law, we look the other way on statue defecation, they get out of the way of cars.

:scratchchin: