What mood are you in and why?

catmag

This week has been a monumental pain in the ring

Did something stupid last weekend, been snowed under in work, need a new clutch on the car

grumble grumble

What was the stupid bit? :lol:

This week has been a monumental pain in the ring

Did something stupid last weekend, been snowed under in work, need a new clutch on the car

grumble grumble

They come in three's so that should be you done for a while ;)

Well looks they really DO come in 3's. Yesterday I ripped the back of my hand open on a nail sticking out of the base of the bairn's bed, today my back has gone and the pain is horrible and tomorrow it's the bairn's 5th birthday complete with party for 30 of his friends. Gah.

:lol:

I did the three S's in the correct order but once out the shower and dried the lovely Amatriacana I made last night had one last tremor. Never feels right having a shite straight after a shower.

FTR, it's a shit, shower and shave. Shaving before a shower is madness.

I always say it in your order but have the shower last. The mirror gets steamed up so don't have a shave last.

After the shower your pores will be open and so allows a better shave. It's physics. Or biology or sumfink.

I know the pores will open up better but the mirror still steams up so I just have to have a rougher shave. I just roar like Rambo stitching his own cut arm up when I shave. ;)

Did a morning shift today to top up the pay packet and then found 3 more local jobs on my email and end up working until 2pm.

10 million unemployed and i'm working saturdays.

And now you feel EPIC?