What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I've worked hundreds of weekends, many of them twelve hours yet never felt the need to post about those shifts in connection to the unemployed. Strange mindset you have there, mind. Almost tory-esque in the cunt/wanker style.

I've worked hundreds of weekends, many of them twelve hours yet never felt the need to post about those shifts in connection to the unemployed. Strange mindset you have there, mind. Almost tory-esque in the cunt/wanker style.

YES!

Let me tell you about desmond. Always voted labour (honest), from a labour town, woke up to what was happening all around me, voted conservative and been better off ever since.

I will be voting conservative for a second time next time.

and as an added bonus;

The conservatives have:-

Screwed over the dossers

Screwed over the police

Awarded those who work hard with tax cuts

I'm starting to feel optimistic for the first time in about two weeks.

I'm looking forward to a trip to the the west coast of America at the end of the month and can't wait to get down the gym on Monday after a two week hiatus.

Things are looking up

I'm starting to feel optimistic for the first time in about two weeks.

I'm looking forward to a trip to the the west coast of America at the end of the month and can't wait to get down the gym on Monday after a two week hiatus.

Things are looking up

Good stuff Gloom. Take it easy.

good to hear things are looking up :good:

just make sure you look right and left and right again though eh? ;)

i always do! the annoying thing is i can't remember what the fuck happened

it's mad. i've basically lost 20 minutes of my life. can't remember the incident or how the fuck i ended up in the ambulance. someone must have dragged me off the road too. no memory of that either. i was lucky no one went through my pockets and pinched my wallet and phone.

it's mad. i've basically lost 20 minutes of my life. can't remember the incident or how the fuck i ended up in the ambulance. someone must have dragged me off the road too. no memory of that either. i was lucky no one went through my pockets and pinched my wallet and phone.

On the upside you'll be way ahead in spotting fights start. :lol:

In all seriousness, I hope these after effects sort themselves out as soon as possible. Sounds like your head must have taken a canny clout.

Did anything happen with them catching who did it or has any possibility of that gone more?

nah, coppers are saying we have to wait for CCTV, which could take a while, and said not to expect it to reveal anything as the camera has to be right next to the incident to get a registration plate.

so much for big brother is watching you...