What mood are you in and why?

catmag

the power of the internet eh?

i used to meet fellow DJs at nights I used to put on via a drumnbass message board in the early noughties. I vowed never to meet anyone I'd only chatted to online again after someone turned up to a night and introduced himself to me as "Tru Raver"

:lol: I originally got to know my fella in a Eurovision IRC chatroom so I can't be too hypocritical. But aye, you get some strange types...

(We were, I hasten to add, both using our real names. I don't refer to him as iloveagnetha_1985, neither am I known as WOGAN4LIFE.)

Only joking mate. ;)

I don't take anything on here to heart, if I did I'd be Gloomier than the good Dr.

Meenzer is, in a pub, the same as he is here, interesting and interested etc., but ready with the scalpel cut as and when it's required.

I'm like The Who; I'm better live.

:D

He was asking for that.

That what they said.

or would have if they'd mastered speaking in full sentences yet.

I always saw Fish as Meenz's bit of straight.

Nah, I couldn't take Danny Dyer's place.

Edited by The Fish

Can't stop smiling. My eight year old daughter went away with school for a couple of days and just got back at tea time. Am loving just hearing her voice telling us all about her mini holiday and all the activities they did. She didn't miss us as much we missed her as she was too busy having fun which is fine by me. :)

Can't stop smiling. My eight year old daughter went away with school for a couple of days and just got back at tea time. Am loving just hearing her voice telling us all about her mini holiday and all the activities they did. She didn't miss us as much we missed her as she was too busy having fun which is fine by me. :)

Enjoy it while it lasts mate. They grow up/ change very fast.

:) Nice one, it's nice to hear about happy families from time to time.

Pretty much the same here. Haven't seen the bairn since Wednesday morning and have had to deal with the worst stuff imaginable as a parent at work this week. Just wanted him home so I could give him a cuddle - which I've now done. He's more interested in the penalty shoot-out game on my iPad though...

In a relaxed mood - first day of Barbados holiday and have spent the day on the beach which isn't something I make a habit of on holiday but I was sick on the plane flying in last night so wasn't good for anything else.

Now watching some fanzone cable show with all these cunts from the Caribbean and Africa claiming to be die hard Chelsea/Arsenal/Scouse cunt fans - fuck right off.