What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Feeling utterly pointless. Trip to Belgium tomorrow and only a harsh re-drawing of European borders will bring me out of this fug. I kind of feel for Putin at times.

I was talking to some witch from there the other day and realised I kept saying Bruges was the capital... ;)

There's worse...I remember turning to Mrs P in Vienna and saying this Vien lark...Must be some big company looks like they've taken over the place... :jonas:

Edited by Park Life

Good mood!

My missus has gone to visit her mam for the weekend, so I'm sitting infront of the TV watching the Hobbit (yes I'm a nerd - this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone), with two bottles of Morretti and a curry. It's beautiful :lol:

Excellent mood, since I've blocked out the match entirely. I had a productive start to the day, went out shopping in town for an hour or two without killing anyone (Eldon Square needs a fast lane btw). Went for a quick but enjoyable run, had a lovely steak sandwich for tea and now I'm enjoying a few nice ciders and my own choice of TV/music tonight with a day spending time with my mam, sister and gran to look forward to tomorrow. :D

Good mood!

My missus has gone to visit her mam for the weekend, so I'm sitting infront of the TV watching the Hobbit (yes I'm a nerd - this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone), with two bottles of Morretti and a curry. It's beautiful :lol:

I was going to ask if you were doing all of the above whilst just wearing boxer shorts but realised it sounded a bit pervy. But that's what I imagined (In a non-pervy way) anyway..

I'll shut up now.

Good mood!

Sounds good!

I was going to ask if you were doing all of the above whilst just wearing boxer shorts but realised it sounded a bit pervy. But that's what I imagined (In a non-pervy way) anyway..

I'll shut up now.

:lol:

Yes, now you mention it. In a really stylish way though, not at all in a 'when my girl is away I revert to being a slob' kind of way...

She goes away two or three times a year for the weekend, and I always make sure I do something like this. At the end of the weekend though, I always have this fear that if she wasn't there I'd spend my whole life doing this stuff!

Yes, now you mention it. In a really stylish way though, not at all in a 'when my girl is away I revert to being a slob' kind of way...

She goes away two or three times a year for the weekend, and I always make sure I do something like this. At the end of the weekend though, I always have this fear that if she wasn't there I'd spend my whole life doing this stuff!

A fez?

Did you post that in your brassiere and bloomers?

No, she posted it in jarmies with a glass of wine in one hand and a hot water bottle in the other, resting across her belly. (actually hope that's not true or I'll get a kicking from Mrs Cat).

No, she posted it in jarmies with a glass of wine in one hand and a hot water bottle in the other, resting across her belly. (actually hope that's not true or I'll get a kicking from Mrs Cat).

7trqx.jpg

:outahere:

Pissed off. On the Gatwick express as first capital connect cant be bothered to run trains this early despite their website saying so which means a longer tube journey before getting the train home.

Its also bastard freezing and ive got to go back to work tomorrow.

Fantastic holiday though.

A fucking fantastic one. Just opened a letter that I expected to be a bill and a cheque that I was in no way expecting fell out :D

Overdraft protection ppi refund that I got a couple of years ago was miscalculated apparently. Regretting the punishing weekend of overtime at work I've put myself through now!

:lol: I didn't take any on anything but I applied for an overdraft online and selected no to ppi with it and they just acted as if I'd said yes and started charging me it. I rang up to complain once I realised and they said I'd have to cancel it via snail mail to some company, with it only being 4 quid a month I never bothered. When all the ppi thing kicked off I sent an email explaining what happened and a few weeks later they gave me £350 and I thought fair enough. Then today they sent me another 470 apologising for miscalculating interest and fees etc that was due. Now I've got five shifts to do before I can have a day off, bastard!