What mood are you in and why?

catmag

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

CT LEVEL AND PROUD! 

I'm firing the tens machine up now. If you don't hear from me again, I exploded my pacemaker. 

Btw, admins, can we change this lad’s name to MARCELINO, it’s doing me head in…

©️Ciaomanheyman

• Haha 4

@Toonpackthis tens machine thing is weird. I'm not convinced it's doing anything more than taking charge of the spasms, but that alone means it's much better.

The telly lad just called me through to the lounge there to see what height I wanted it on the wall. I sat on the sofa and leaned back against the cushions, pressing the electrical pads really hard into my back. Fuck me I think I've dialodged three ribs now too. :lol:

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

@Toonpackthis tens machine thing is weird. I'm not convinced it's doing anything more than taking charge of the spasms, but that alone means it's much better.

The telly lad just called me through to the lounge there to see what height I wanted it on the wall. I sat on the sofa and leaned back against the cushions, pressing the electrical pads really hard into my back. Fuck me I think I've dialodged three ribs now too. :lol:

I try and place the pads at opposite ends of the area that’s buggered and give it 15 minutes on as high a setting as I can take, used it lower back and on shoulder when I buggered that chucking the ball for the hound.

Stick with it, I swear by mine now.

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I try and place the pads at opposite ends of the area that’s buggered and give it 15 minutes on as high a setting as I can take, used it lower back and on shoulder when I buggered that chucking the ball for the hound.

Stick with it, I swear by mine now.

I've had it on ever since you mentioned it. Great shout, cheers. I should give myself a break really in case I end up with a permanent tic. 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've had it on ever since you mentioned it. Great shout, cheers. I should give myself a break really in case I end up with a permanent tic. 

Should only do 15 mins a time, we’ll spaced out up to 3x a day according to notes with mine.

Edited by Toonpack

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I've never done a single deadlift in my life, so that might explain why my back is quadraspazzed. 

It may help fix long term problems tbh, something to look into!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

@Gemmillgoogle piriformis stretches.  Sounds like your arse needs a good stretch.

I do have problems with my hip flexors and gluteus medius if I sit all day. Honestly it's ever since the pandemic and working from home all the time in a shit seat.

I'll Google piriformis stretches and order a butt plug. We'll get this sorted. 

• Haha 2

I did my piriformis in when doing deadlifts about 5 years ago.  Fucked it.  I do 40mins or so of stretching 3 times a week and it's been a great help.  I also have a PowerDot.  After a ride of over 1.5h I use it on my quads and lower back, another great tool.

I got rid of my chair in the office and now have a balance stool.  It's been another great purchase.

I've got a theragun which I got my lass to blast my back with before she left for work, in case that helped. No idea if it did or not. 

That power dot looks like a spicy bit of kit. There's no way you haven't had that on your knackers. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I had to tell him because I had to get him to move the telly off the sofa so I could assume my viewing position. :lol:

I’m assuming he’s gone by now. 

Did he make you a hot chocolate and tuck you in before he left? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a theragun which I got my lass to blast my back with before she left for work, in case that helped. No idea if it did or not. 

That power dot looks like a spicy bit of kit. There's no way you haven't had that on your knackers. 

It's superb.  When I first used it on my quads they were spazzing out like I was possessed it was class.  I put it on the wifes hot dog legs and whacked it on the same power I have it on she almost cried :lol: Took me about 3 months to get to that power which I 'forgot' :lol: 

Basically working in an office is fucking shit for our skeleton / muscles so a good stretching habit is needed.  Honestly my cock has nee problems.

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m assuming he’s gone by now. 

Did he make you a hot chocolate and tuck you in before he left? 

He's still here. He's just been playing dance music at an INSANE volume through the surround sound. I'm glad I cancelled my meetings this afternoon or they would have thought I had Scooter staying over. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

It's superb.  When I first used it on my quads they were spazzing out like I was possessed it was class.  I put it on the wifes hot dog legs and whacked it on the same power I have it on she almost cried :lol: Took me about 3 months to get to that power which I 'forgot' :lol: 

Basically working in an office is fucking shit for our skeleton / muscles so a good stretching habit is needed.  Honestly my cock has nee problems.

Hot dog legs. :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's still here. He's just been playing dance music at an INSANE volume through the surround sound. I'm glad I cancelled my meetings this afternoon or they would have thought I had Scooter staying over. 

Eh? How’s he taking this long? 
Are your walls 6ft thick or something? 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

By the way dickheads, I've got a fucking drill and an impact driver! I'm the best! I put the security cam up in the garden yesterday with it. 

But this dude is gonna run speaker cables through the wall for the surround sound and all that shit, which I categorically would not be able to do. 

All joking aside, I herniated a disk about 4 years ago. It goes off for no reason 2 or 3 times a year and I'm crippled. Finally got a physio appointment via my GP last week. Physio literally laughed at my level of inflexibility and give me some Pilates exercises to do. Which obviously I've done a grand total of no times