What mood are you in and why?

catmag

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Yeah, even tried a hard reset (went out and got drunk with a mate), but yeah it's just this unnerving sense that something's up. As if I've forgotten something important, or I'm about to get in trouble for something, or whatever. It's really fucking unsettling. 

Crystalball GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Yeah, even tried a hard reset (went out and got drunk with a mate), but yeah it's just this unnerving sense that something's up. As if I've forgotten something important, or I'm about to get in trouble for something, or whatever. It's really fucking unsettling. 

200.gif

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Mrs Fish's Christmas present? 

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sorry to hear that HMHM, as the lads have said, you’re doing everything a mate could want. 

On a lighter note, I smashed my test. 
Drive was like a well lubed piston, slipping in to gaps with no trouble ( even got cut up by a cunt in a Beemer :lol:). 
They gave me a Romanian hooker to despatch, and they’re notoriously feisty, but I recited Wearside Jack as I finished her off which I think sealed the deal. 

Happy Christmas to me :lol:

Erm, congratulations. I think :lol: 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, sammynb said:

@Howmanheyman condolences mate, it's a horrible time of year to lose someone dear (not that any other time is preferable).

One of my oldest mates passed yesterday and besides the shock of his passing, all I can think about is how his family now has to live with Christmas being a constant reminder of his death.

And congrats @Monkeys Fist stay safe and remember you're driving a missile that to other road users is as intimidating as fuck, especially us on two wheels.

Sorry about that, mate. Awful news. Take care x

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It will no doubt be a missing apostrophe somewhere :lol: 

• Haha 4

All excellent suggestions, but nope.

I've always found this time of year tough on the old noggin, but this feels disquieting, rather than depression.

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I've always found this time of year tough on the old noggin, but this feels disquieting, rather than depression.

Are you experiencing auditory or visual “glitches”? 
Do you sometimes feel like time has momentarily slowed? 
Does Mrs Fish, just for a second in your peripheral vision, look like Hugo Weaving? 
Have you been wearing your leather raincoat more than often? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Are you experiencing auditory or visual “glitches”? 
Do you sometimes feel like time has momentarily slowed? 
Does Mrs Fish, just for a second in your peripheral vision, look like Hugo Weaving? 
Have you been wearing your leather raincoat more than often? 

No, but Breakfasts have been a nightmare, I keep going for cereal, but open the cutlery drawer and

the matrix there is no spoon GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

In all seriousness, it sounds like low grade generalised anxiety to me. Welcome to my World, it sucks. 

• Like 1