What mood are you in and why?

catmag

That's another issue mate, by law I'm not allowed to work with the same clients for 6 months. People do though.

If you're taking about something you signed in a contract, it's been laughed out of court a few times now.

I've been thinking about going back to contracting lately. I'm quite happy where I am but I've been thinking about why I moved south in the first place. Being comfortable but only having 25 days holiday to enjoy it wasn't really it.

It's in my contract, and also in terms of my industry without that, I'm pretty sure it's legal too.

What is it you do again? Anything I can help you with? Ah sorry I forgot you hate consultants haha.

....i can't believe i just put up a post about typing speeds, right i'm off out for footy before i do turn into supernerd.

Was ganna say, the holes just getting deeper here. Wet fannies across NI at the thought of your typing proficiency

That's another issue mate, by law I'm not allowed to work with the same clients for 6 months. People do though.

If you're taking about something you signed in a contract, it's been laughed out of court a few times now.

I've been thinking about going back to contracting lately. I'm quite happy where I am but I've been thinking about why I moved south in the first place. Being comfortable but only having 25 days holiday to enjoy it wasn't really it.

It's in my contract, and also in terms of my industry without that, I'm pretty sure it's legal too.

What is it you do again? Anything I can help you with? Ah sorry I forgot you hate consultants haha.

Test cases suggest it isn't legal.

I did meet a couple decent recruiters last year but they were the minority - probably more about the location than the breed as a whole.

I did meet a couple decent recruiters last year but they were the minority - probably more about the location than the breed as a whole.

Definitely. There's worse people but most of them in my organisation think they're god's gift to everything. Played 5 a side with them loads of times, "ah ad twyyws wiv Miwwaww, but daan me ankuw" you play with them and they're all shite! One of the blokes and this is no exaggeration, he looks you in the eye straight faced, and his claim is he can get ANY woman's number within five minutes of talking to them. I do think the industry I'm attracts mouthy deluded arrogant cunts especially in London/SE. Thank god there is the odd exception though.

Restrictive covenants are certainly enforceable. The key issue is the reasonableness of the covenants and whether they are there to protect the employer's business interests. Barring him from the industry would be void but preventing him from soliciting existing clients is likely to be legal.

Restrictive covenants are certainly enforceable. The key issue is the reasonableness of the covenants and whether they are there to protect the employer's business interests. Barring him from the industry would be void but preventing him from soliciting existing clients is likely to be legal.

It's not being barred from the industry as much as it's being barred from maintaining a business relationship with clients I've had while working with the organisation.

Whats the point in drinking something "beer like" if it's non alcoholic, might as well drink some juice it'll be nicer.

I have Becks Blue some Fridays or Saturdays when I have a curry and dont want to drink. taste nice and is better than juice.

Some people drink beer because it tastes nice, not just to get wankered

Whats the point in drinking something "beer like" if it's non alcoholic, might as well drink some juice it'll be nicer.

I have Becks Blue some Fridays or Saturdays when I have a curry and dont want to drink. taste nice and is better than juice.

Non-alcoholic beer is foul, just tastes of watered-down chemicals. Bit like tap water that's been left on a windowsill for a week.

Normal Becks is foul enough as it is, let alone the virgin stuff.

Non-alcoholic beer is foul, just tastes of watered-down chemicals. Bit like tap water that's been left on a windowsill for a week.

Normal Becks is foul enough as it is, let alone the virgin stuff.

Becks is lovely, no chemicals like the other Euro Fizz

Aye same here. Sometimes I just fancy the odd bottle in the house or garden and have no intention of getting drunk.

I see it the same as sacharin or low fat spread.

The key is what it tastes like.

Aye same here. Sometimes I just fancy the odd bottle in the house or garden and have no intention of getting drunk.

I see it the same as sacharin or low fat spread.

The key is what it tastes like.

Have a look in the General Random thread.

At least he was, until he saw THAT FAT SLAPPER GABBING ON THE PHONE FOR 5 MINUTES AGAIN, DURING WORK HOURS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

He's definitely the person most likely to be featured in a News report that ends with the line "...and then he turned the gun on himself" isn't he?

Good luck mate!

I'm sure you'll be fine!

How does a virtual bike ride work? Just cycling on an exercise bike?

Aye. Doing it as a 118 bloke too, so my handlebar has returned for the occasion. :lol: