What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Can't believe you can go 16 hours without spliffing up a dooby cigarette joint, let alone ride a bike that long.

Keep up the good work.

I've got that Friday feeling, driving up to Scotland straight from work. Dalgety Bay for the weekend. Par-TAY!!

Excited, momentous, a bit scared and slightly nauseous.

This has the potential to be a truly vital few months.

As I move towards the end of my core anaesthetic training, next week I've got two job interviews for higher training in the specialty, which lasts a minimum of four years and takes me up to the point I apply for consultant posts. One of these is for London, which has been a gnawing ambition for the last two years.

I've just received formal invitation to my dan (black belt) grading this summer, which will be the pinnacle of my time in jiujitsu and something I have been working towards for many years.

To top it all off I've met someone who is truly remarkable, who bizarrely yet fortunately thinks the same of me and I've got a feeling this could be it.

Take the piss all you want (especially about the first two) but these are all things that matter greatly to me and there's a good chance it could all finally come together this year.

Just don't fuck it up Luke...

Cursed!

The wife left yesterday for a two night (3 day) break away with the girls.

I have today had the joy of a small child with uncontrollable diarrhoea. Think watered down Korma.

Three times today he has been stripped and bathed.

Finally that magic few moments at just before seven came around. He was happy as Larry sat in his high chair, jim jams on. I was eyeing up a well earned feet up film on evening.

I walked towards him and...... projectile fucking vomiting everywhere. :(

I have now spent the last hour stripping, bathing, mopping and dismantling cleaning assembling a high chair.

In desperation I reached for the fridge and alcohol and behold a fucking bottle of non alcoholic Cobra.

I am going to get so pissed tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!