What mood are you in and why?

catmag

The only downside to working permanent nights is having to go to bed on days like this. Booo...

I get round it by waking at noon and sitting in the back garden/beer garden/common until about an hour before I need to leave for work at 18:00. Fucking lovely.

Satisfied. Our lot have finally replaced my laptop. It's only 6 years old!!!

Daft thing is, there's a belief in our company that IT get all the decent kit....... as if!!!

Wondering how i've managed to contract a cold after necking a small countries worth of vitamins through borocca at the weekend. First day back at work tomorrow and i can barely breath for coughing right now! Happy days :|

Wondering how i've managed to contract a cold after necking a small countries worth of vitamins through borocca at the weekend. First day back at work tomorrow and i can barely breath for coughing right now! Happy days :|

welcome to my world, been in bed for a week

welcome to my world, been in bed for a week

Sad times mate :( thinking about calling up tonight and leaving a message along the lines of 'proper fucked so unless i'm feeling better miraculously in the morning assume i aint gonna be in' dont wanna take the piss like as ive already been off on holiday today and yesterday, but no use to man nor beast in this state right now *cough*

Cheers fella, not all bad, just lay on the couch atm getting spoon fed ice cream atm to soothe me throat, silver lining and all!

Also read about your ben arfa goal, when you signing up then?

I've has a very productive day. The bairn started the day with Winnie the Pooh wallpaper on his bedroom walls and a Buzz Lightyear duvet cover on his bed, and has gone to bed with a Cars bedroom. Wallpapered, new curtains, duvet, toybox, lightshade etc etc..

Trouble is, the rest of the house needs doing now and it's made my imagination run a bit wild. Our lounge/dining room is all open plan and it's mahoosive - about 30ft from front to back. The whole thing has wallpaper that's been on at least 10 years and painted over at least 10 times. I've decided the whole lot is coming off and I'm starting from scratch. Feature walls, new lighting/wall lights, ceiling and woodwork all needs doing.

I've also decided that I'm going to pay someone to decorate it cos it's frankly daunting :lol::blush2:

Back end of an all nighter at the moment that I've undertaken to finish a paper on why football became so successful in the North in the early 1900's. Then another paper due next Wednesday, followed by 4 final exams in the week after that. These are going to be the best two weeks EVER

Back end of an all nighter at the moment that I've undertaken to finish a paper on why football became so successful in the North in the early 1900's. Then another paper due next Wednesday, followed by 4 final exams in the week after that. These are going to be the best two weeks EVER

i feel your pain.

i feel your pain.

At least I'm done after that. As of April 25th I'm out of school for the whole summer, spending a month and a half in Montreal with my girlfriend, then working at the Olympics for three weeks. Just think of the summer and you'll get through it!

i feel your pain.

At least I'm done after that. As of April 25th I'm out of school for the whole summer, spending a month and a half in Montreal with my girlfriend, then working at the Olympics for three weeks. Just think of the summer and you'll get through it!

Nah bud, I've got 3 3000 word papers and a portfolio of work for 4th may then have MA dissertation due in for september 1st (20,000 words)... might open the window for summer.

Nah bud, I've got 3 3000 word papers and a portfolio of work for 4th may then have MA dissertation due in for september 1st (20,000 words)... might open the window for summer.

oof that's brutal. I'm an undergrad so luckily I haven't really had to write anything more substantial that 3000 words. I certainly do not envy you haha

Could be worse like, you could be working for a living, you puffs. :razz:

Work? I beg your pardon, but I am a scholar of the highest order.

In all seriousness I doubt I'll ever get a job, I'm getting my BA!

I'm only jealous really. But ADP, more fool you for taking on additional study. :razz:

truer words were never spoken mate. I really regretted it about two months ago. Now I'm somewhat resigned to the fact that I've paid for it and I might as well finish it. Durham uni is certainly not all its cracked up to be like.

Annoyed that this bastard PQQ I'm filling out wants me to manually type in all of this company info when normally you can just copy and paste it in!

Effectively writing a 5,000 word essay for shits and giggles.