What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Great mood. Started my last cycle of chemotherapy this afternoon. Lying on my hospital bed, drip hanging out of my hand and waiting for my tea to be delivered from the missus.

CT - What the hell's a "Woo Woo"? Sounds awfully sissy, though having not had a drink for months I'd probably drink it.

Hope the Chemo goes well mate.

Woo Woo is an awful cocktail; vodka, peach schnapps and Cranberry juice

Hope the Chemo goes well mate.

Woo Woo is an awful cocktail; vodka, peach schnapps and Cranberry juice

:sick: Sounds vile. Vodka should be drank straight or with irn bru and that's it.

Cheers, mate. I've just got 1000ml of Saline pumping in now to start me off. Hopefully they'll dope me up on sleeping tablets tonight so I sleep through. Bigger bonus was the nurses kicking someone out of this private room I've got and putting her on the ward. Fair in my opinion as I'm the youngest here by a good 30-40 year.

Great mood. Started my last cycle of chemotherapy this afternoon. Lying on my hospital bed, drip hanging out of my hand and waiting for my tea to be delivered from the missus.

CT - What the hell's a "Woo Woo"? Sounds awfully sissy, though having not had a drink for months I'd probably drink it.

Aye it's a lasses drink for the lasses ;)

I'm more a Mai tai man :)

You'll soon be back on the sauce!

Aye it's a lasses drink for the lasses ;)

I'm more a Mai tai man :)

You'll soon be back on the sauce!

Going to get a bottle of whisky and celebrate with a few drams when it's all over. Wasn't a big drinker at all before all this carry-on, but could murder a pint. Guess it's just because I can't have it which makes it worse.

Going to get a bottle of whisky and celebrate with a few drams when it's all over. Wasn't a big drinker at all before all this carry-on, but could murder a pint. Guess it's just because I can't have it which makes it worse.

Make sure it's a good pint nonetheless.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Well I'm bruised, battered, exhausted and am sitting on a patio chair using a box as a coffee table but am in my new house.

If friends help you move you gave to give pizza

CT, if you've got a Windows 8 computer, there's a class app on there called Cocktail Flow. You can filter for drinks by all sorts of different categories, and it tells you how to make them and suggests similar drinks for if you like those ones. Then if you tell it what you've got in your drinks cabinet, it'll give you a list of cocktails that you can make.

The pineapple is the international symbol of welcome apparently. I just found that out today :)

31792d1264765287-worst-ever-footballer-haircuts-jasonlee.jpg

Free delivery to Naughty Nursies :naughty:

Happy lad- finished a 3 week job in Manchester today, off for 4 days now, with a reunion with some lads I haven't seen for 15 years on Saturday.

Will be steering clear of titty bars ;)

CT, if you've got a Windows 8 computer, there's a class app on there called Cocktail Flow. You can filter for drinks by all sorts of different categories, and it tells you how to make them and suggests similar drinks for if you like those ones. Then if you tell it what you've got in your drinks cabinet, it'll give you a list of cocktails that you can make.

Cheers. Currently have 3 iPhone cocktail apps on the go.