What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Holy shit. Was out in Manc land last night, back to hotel for 5am but not before grabbing a chicken kebab with extra hot chilli sauce.

Let's just say I'm reliving the chilli experience.

Pissed off.

Trying to find studs in a wall. Even a studfinder isn't helping.

Wall looking like Swiss cheese.

8ehe9yhu.jpg

ta6yzyse.jpg

Big :(

Am I seeing you drink out of a straw with a brolly in your glass????

I have possibly just had the most stressful week of my life to date. I'm yet to be in my new house full time with my Fraggle but Monday is D-day and we will be there.

And then when he goes to daddy's on Wednesday I'm going to Manchester to see my friends and do some shopping.

You wear pyjamas at work - how bad can it be?

£5k pay cut for a starter.

Also, I am contracted to do 73 nights a year, for any additional nights I work I get 3/4s of that shifts pay in the December pay run. Not any more, despite my working 13 extra shifts before I was told, they'd already altered the Ts & Cs. I checked my old contract and while it's true that I used to get that pay, it was never part of the contract. Just a thank you. So obviously I kicked up a fuss, and was told by my useless cunt of a boss that "It's not in your contract".

He since sent me an email saying that he appreciates that I'm not happy at the minute, but all the benefits of a permanent contract in this current financial climate outweigh the monetary loss. In other words he's telling me to stop rocking the boat and be grateful I have a job.

Don't get me wrong, there's millions of people who'd kill for this job and I'm not being ungrateful. I'm just not seeing a career path, I've lost a years rent from my wage and my boss isn't exactly looking to help. So I think it's time to start casting eyes around.

Just woke up after being on top of a double decker abroad that accidentally drove into a dark river and sank.

Horrible :(

Bad crack. I had a vivid dream but nowt like that. I have a recurring one (though not for a while thankfully) that I'm watching someone jump on to a metro/train track and they don't move before the train hits them. I always wake up feeling awful and generally don't get back to sleep.

Bad crack. I had a vivid dream but nowt like that. I have a recurring one (though not for a while thankfully) that I'm watching someone jump on to a metro/train track and they don't move before the train hits them. I always wake up feeling awful and generally don't get back to sleep.

Same here. Id love to know what the fucking purpose of that sort of shit is. I mean most other things on the human body you can put down to some good work, but dreams / nightmares. Even dreams would be fine if it was just your darkest fantasies coming true, but watching some fucker get run over or drowning on a double decker....... Sick.

In the Christmas spirit now. In the lakes for the weekend and just come back from the Christmas Market at Hawkshead. It was like something out of a Dickens novel :D

Id spend every winter in the lakes if I had the option. We live 90 miles away from one of the prettiest places on the planet

Same here. Id love to know what the fucking purpose of that sort of shit is. I mean most other things on the human body you can put down to some good work, but dreams / nightmares. Even dreams would be fine if it was just your darkest fantasies coming true, but watching some fucker get run over or drowning on a double decker....... Sick.

Anxiety over that water filter probably.