What mood are you in and why?

catmag

thanks everyone, indeed it does scare the shit out of me but i think it excites me more, still trying to keep it low key as we've only just found out. we've got an appointment for the Dr next week.

now i'm no baby expert and i've never had a pregnant wife before, but i was more than a little surprised that on all the web pages/sites/blogs i went on yesterday searching 'advice for first time fathers', the number one tidbit was 'dont tell her she looks fat' or 'its not fat, it's not fat", ffs i'm a first time father not a fucking moron.

:lol:

Best bit of advice I got when Mrs. F. was pregnant was "Ignore every piece of advice you get ".

Enjoy the ride Mate, it's awesome.

( btw, as predicted, fucking destroyed all comers in the quiz. 38/40 , 2nd place was 26/40. Retards. :lol: )

Finally succumbed to this man flu type bug that's been going round as it seems has my little lad.

Both stretched out on the sofa feeling sorry for ourselves. :(

Rest up mate, close the lap top and get some good long rest. Few weeks should clear it.

:ninja:

I'm in a content mood tonight. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hard work but it's a new year and a new start. I have the bairn home after not seeing him since Monday morning (thanks work for changing my shifts :glare: ) and we have a few days together that I'm going to make the best we can. Plus I'm spending the next couple of days with my extended family who I don't see enough and that makes me happy. Plus, a lovely friend had a good day today and I'm happy for him too cos he deserves it.

It's all good :)

Shit, got sacked today

Sacked? I thought you just made a game for them? were you actually sacked or made redundant?

Sorry to hear it, by the way.

Edited by Howmanheyman

That's a right bummer Andrew. Sorry to hear it.

I'm sweating off some Christmas poundage today - working on an internal atrium job at the Uni.

By the end of today I'll have climbed and descended the equivalent of Big Ben (ish).

:sweat:

( They've left the heating on too. )

Grumpy. Day5 no fags. They say that after the first 3 days the nicotine is out of the system and the urges start to reduce - that's clearly bollocks! Think about a fag every 10-15 min. :lol: Had a smoking dream last night where my ash burnt a hole in a picture of my dads old house. Strange stuff.

Grumpy. Day5 no fags. They say that after the first 3 days the nicotine is out of the system and the urges start to reduce - that's clearly bollocks! Think about a fag every 10-15 min. :lol: Had a smoking dream last night where my ash burnt a hole in a picture of my dads old house. Strange stuff.

Get on the electric fags!

:lol:

I'm about to obliterate all opposition in the pub quiz in Barton on Humber.

East Yorkshire quizzers are trembling , bitches.

Just seen this (and the shit earlier). Like to tell you politely to fuck off before you ever say Barton (which is wholeheartedly Grimsby territory) is in Yorkshire. Cunts down here tar me with that brush all the time :(. What pub were you in?