What mood are you in and why?

catmag

How do people even get them confused? There's a bloody mouth of a river between East Yorkshire and North Lincs. Just infuriates me being likened to such shit people with their inferior accents and lifestyle. Sort of like people saying 'working around the Wearside area, around Sunderland, Gateshead and Newcastle'.

NOT YORKSHIRE :(

good stuff :good:

should we expect a Fish style drunken post at 2am about it?

I was looking through his twitter feed the other day and he posted a sneaky picture of his date that night. He then posted the same picture 3 months later claiming he was back out on a date :lol:

Excellent mood. Feeling great after being a lot healthier lately, having an alcohol free weekend and a good gym session this morning. Off round to see my auntie's new house this afternoon and catch up with mam, gran and sister as well. :)

I was looking through his twitter feed the other day and he posted a sneaky picture of his date that night. He then posted the same picture 3 months later claiming he was back out on a date :lol:

:lol:

I'm doing dryathlon, a month off the sauce. Unprecedented since I got on it tbh but I feel alright, wor lass is doing the same and has requested I make a large batch of special chocolate to get her through. Feels like cheating though.

Same lass different date. Anyway, why are you trawling through my twitter feed you weirdo stalker?

Same lass different date. Anyway, why are you trawling through my twitter feed you weirdo stalker?

I noticed you followed me and I didn't follow you. I had a quick look through your pictures to see if there was anything of note. I still don't follow you ;)

I noticed you followed me and I didn't follow you. I had a quick look through your pictures to see if there was anything of note. I still don't follow you ;)

The only things worthwhile on your twitter feed are the pictures of you missus ;)