What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aye, she's already had a blood, urine, ECG test as well as an X-ray. We'll be going back for some other tests to see if it could be epilepsy for example. They think she's had a seizure but sometimes people can just have them and it never happen again, this actually happened to an old workmate about ten years ago and they never did find a cause. If it isn't something obvious then they don't seem to worry about it as they they think it may never happen again.

It could be easier working out what it isn't than what it is.

When we played Sheff Utd in 94 I was travelling back on the train and standing in the corridor in the door space as there were no seats and I fainted (makes me sound like a character in a Austen novel) and came round after a minute or so - one of my mates had put me into the recovery system and I was fine. At the time I was on a full on diet and was losing quite a lot of weight probably too quickly and that day all I'd had was some cereal for breakfast and half a dozen pints.

Obviously there was none of the breathing issues which sounds like the scariest thing to me but I hope that's an example of these things being one-offs as Cath said - I've had no other episodes since.

Surprise, surprise! :(

Where the lovely sunny day we were promised? Thick fog in Boldon.

You do realise that fog tends to dissapate as soon as the sun gains elevation don't you? 45 odd years experience of life hasn't taught you this? :lol:

Good mood, just got back from the gym, going to sit on the common while the suns out and have a pretty chilled day. :good:

Enjoy the office, bitches

14 degrees down here. Plenty of yummy mummies strolling about the common when I was there, sitting in the back garden now, 6Music on, glass of wine, tapping away on here and generally enjoying life.

2284.gif

Do you have a back garden, Fish? I thought you'd need at least a £500K mortgage just to have a place with a small garden down there?

I rent, and it's not that big of a garden. I genuinely deliberated calling it a back yard, but I figured if it's 2/3rds grass and plants, it's a garden.

Also, 500k wouldn't necessarily get you a garden where I live, mate spent a little over that recently and his is definitely a back yard.

To be honest he should knock down a wall, install a sliding gate and make it a car port because it's North facing and he gets fuck all sunshine. He does that his house suddenly has off-street parking and the value goes up significantly.

Cheers all!

Are you going to embellish your CV with excerpts from the cooking thread ;)? Coming to think of it, have you ever considered entering Master Chef professional?

I'd be better suited to the amateur one tbh. Not sure I'm cut out for TV, Meenz is the toontastic telly personality.

Aye well played Brock. Don't let on that you use a sawing motion on your back eye though, they'll have you wearing a hair net for underpants.

:lol: Might have to renew my hygiene certificate if they found that out.

Really happy!

Just had a phone interview with BaxterStorey (largest independent contract caterer in the country) and been invited on the spot to a formal interview in April.

:case:

Well done Brock. Feel free to use any of my recipes if you want to impress.

Brilliant news Brock! I'm chuffed for you :)

Strange mood here. My brother is off to Iraq again tonight as a medical volunteer and it's the bairns 4th birthday and I haven't seen him today yet, which is shit :(