What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Phone ran out of battery yesterday afternoon meaning I missed my bus at midnight, booked an 8:40 Megabus from central station, got there 20 mins early, the bus turned up at 9:19, waited for an hour in -2 to get on a bus which will take 7 hours, then an hours tube ride and 20 minute walk home. So yeah feeling pretty shit.

Haha yeah I had a mare and didn't think about it until it was too late, luckily my mates at Newcastle University so got some sleep there. Yeah I'm at Uni in London, there'd be no way of getting a bus from Newcastle to Grimsby. Although since the train lines fucked from Doncaster to Scunthorpe if I did want to go home it'd be 2.5 hours from Donny to Clee alone. Basically making Ants car look like a good investment ;)

Haha, ah man! :lol:

I'd left just after the Man United game, probably just as well early start this morning!

You've got no luck when you come to Newcastle like - apart from us winning 2-1. :nufc:

That freekick was mental like. I still don't understand how he hit it so sweetly.

Fair enough mate :lol:, this was a fair while after so no chance then. Yeah dish out the 2-1's but fuck me does something shit always happen. Probably be up for Liverpool or Europa League if thursday goes well so hopefully nothing goes wrong then and ill make it for a pint without turning up over an hour late :lol:. Aye I know it was perfect, nothing beats a Yeboah-goal.

Just realised Campbell was born 2 years after me. Gone back to being miserable.

Aye there's always next time. God knows what would have happened if we got you into the England match, aye we won 2-1...BUT....*Cleetoon Catastrophe*.

If we get through to the next round in the europa it'll be mental, hopefully we'll get a decent crowd this thursday too.

Going to the Liverpool match with a mate who's birthday it is. Drinking,

A mate that works for the overseas bit at DWP once told me about a fraud case where relatives kept a pickled finger of a dead relative .

It was an underdeveloped country with high levels of illiteracy and a fingerprint was used in leui of a signature and assumedly was also proof of claimant given the remote nature of the location .

The family supposedly used it to 'sign' for payments due whenever the need arose .

Went on for years .

Is Cat mag overseeing things?

Good luck as well.

I presume he'll be at the RVI so that would be a no. Shame really as I have a fantastic bedside manner ;)

Good luck MF :)

Hexham General, so I'm expecting some straw chewing yokel who'll stare in wonder at the "only two eyes". ;)

Thanks for the good wishes chaps, but its really nothing serious. Looking forward to a few days of immobility, giving it Caesar from the sofa- "Wench, bring food and vittels!"