What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Knee surgery, aye. Be honest MF, the erection didn't go down after 3 hours. Use a different chemist from now on.

(Hope you're not out of action for too long)

Why, do you miss him already?

Well, that was a remarkably pleasant experience for what it was.

I had to wait until 1pm for surgery, which was a rare opportunity to catch up on some reading, was in for less than half hour , and I'm back home now.

The staff at Hexham were absolutely top notch, extremely pleasant and did a superb job.

The NHS, we'll miss it when it's gone.

Sat at home now, feet up, looking with horror at the surgical stockings I've got to wear for the next 24hrs- remarkable how 1 small cloth item can make you feel like a pensioner. I might have "a nice cup of tea" and piss myself for the full effect.

I'll say it again, the NHS staff are fantastic.

Delighted with that result.

I have had the most ridiculous 2 days. I spent 7 hours at Newcastle airport yesterday with my 2 year old (without mum) before my flight was cancelled which was obviously knackering and stressful. (Incidentally saw this Anji lot landing yesterday afternoon on their Russian jet which was literally the highlight of the day). Had to go back to my parents and start again today with flights being cancelled and delayed all over the place in Europe. Managed to get back home but the bairn was tricky today. Telling her we are seeing 'maman' and goodbye to grandparents, then not seeing her and going back was all a bit confusing. She was fine but not that happy about getting another plane today. Anyway after a few delays etc we get the flight. She falls asleep just as we are getting off the plane. As she missed her nap yesterday she needed a kip. I order a car waiting for the bags and when we get in and then have that horrible realisation i've left my wallet on the plane. I ask the driver to wait spend 20 minutes (with the meter running) at the airline desk sorting details out. Our lass rings her dad, he gets money out, i pass by their place pick up the cash whilst cancelling my 2 personal bank cards and my work credit card. I couldnt take the risk of knowing that the cards were missing but not reporting it. As soon as i reported it the banks obviously cancelled them. 3 hours later, the airline calls me to say they've found the wallet. :lol:

The worst part is, we are going on holiday on Sunday but the good news is the flights and hotel are paid for. I just need to go to the bank to withdraw loads of cash. As i settled down to the match tonight i was thinking there is no way this day can get any worse. When that free kick hit the bar, literally couldnt watch.

Edited by ChezGiven

What was the craic with their plane anyway Chez ?

ESPN refered to it a couple of times and how it was "parked up on the runway at Newcastle Airport" hinting it was maybe olgiarchly-ostentatious . . but omitted to describe it ? Was it some kinda winged Fabage gig like ?

Be my eyes baby . .

Do tell

it's a bit embarrassing actually. i slipped arse over head on this ramp next to london bridge where loads of building work is going on. my iphone was in my hand and it smashed to pieces, i cam down with an almighty crash, banged my arm quite badly and scuffed up my new jacket. i was seething. complained to the builders that the ramp was a hazard. saw someone else slip over as i was complaining. the builder gave me the number of their supervisor so i called and left a message. by lunchtime i calmed down, got my phone fixed and accepted nothing would probably come of it. then the guy calls me back, all apologetic and offers to pay for the cost of the new screen to my phone. i honestly didn't expect it so far play to the builders - they're not all bad after all.

it's a bit embarrassing actually. i slipped arse over head on this ramp next to london bridge where loads of building work is going on. my iphone was in my hand and it smashed to pieces, i cam down with an almighty crash, banged my arm quite badly and scuffed up my new jacket. i was seething. complained to the builders that the ramp was a hazard. saw someone else slip over as i was complaining. the builder gave me the number of their supervisor so i called and left a message. by lunchtime i calmed down, got my phone fixed and accepted nothing would probably come of it. then the guy calls me back, all apologetic and offers to pay for the cost of the new screen to my phone. i honestly didn't expect it so far play to the builders - they're not all bad after all.

You fell over and then asked for a number to complain :lol: fairy

You wouldn't have made it to the door. ;)

Glad you had a good experience.

Do you Rohypnol Boys clip something to our lips when we're out?

I ask because since coming round the left side of my bottom lip is swollen and all the veins in it are super sensitive.

Do you Rohypnol Boys clip something to our lips when we're out?

I ask because since coming round the left side of my bottom lip is swollen and all the veins in it are super sensitive.

You have a breathing tube placed in your mouth once you're asleep. This is secured by either taping or tieing it to your jaw. I suspect it may have been tied too tightly. It should settle within a few days.

Not bad, applied for two jobs this afternoon that are right up my street and could be amazing opportunities.

Feeling good til I inevitably hear nothing or am rejected

Not bad, applied for two jobs this afternoon that are right up my street and could be amazing opportunities.

Feeling good til I inevitably hear nothing or am rejected

You could at least look a bit further afield, you lazy bastard.

You have a breathing tube placed in your mouth once you're asleep. This is secured by either taping or tieing it to your jaw. I suspect it may have been tied too tightly. It should settle within a few days.

:good:

Aye, feels like someone's nipped it with pliers or something. It's more annoying than the knee tbh.

Cheers for the info.

Are you looking at going back into the world of gaming again Andrew?

Aye, been applying for all sorts since January, these two are very cool jobs though

:good:

Aye, feels like someone's nipped it with pliers or something. It's more annoying than the knee tbh.

Cheers for the info.

... Or it could have been the surgeon dangling his balls in your mouth whilst you were asleep. They do that sometimes.

;)

No worries.