What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Great Mood!

Off work, Hoisin duck pizza for starter, Kebab on order for mains, Easter egg on stand by for pudding and a Leffe four pack.

Happy Days / Pig in shit / Old Skool / One for the team

:o

Pizza for starter. :lol:

Aye, but it's ok because it's hoisin duck pizza, like the Chinese!

This has got to be a piss take like. Unless he's so greedy he's cracked open the Easter eggs 2 weeks early. But at least he's not drinking special brew any more.

That pizza looks rank too.

I had a Pizza By The Slice for the first time in about a year the other day. Still the best in Newcastle IMO.

Great Mood!

Off work, Hoisin duck pizza for starter, Kebab on order for mains, Easter egg on stand by for pudding and a Leffe four pack.

MrCreosote.gif

I've managed to upset myself a little bit on a Friday night by reading this brief article with images of kids from all walks of life with their most prized possessions.

http://www.featureshoot.com/2013/03/photos-of-children-from-around-the-world-with-their-most-prized-possessions/

The little lads from Malawi and Kenya with their teddy-bears man, fucking hell. A stark contrast between photos that has somewhat humbled and overwhelmed me.

I've managed to upset myself a little bit on a Friday night by reading this brief article with images of kids from all walks of life with their most prized possessions.

http://www.featuresh...ed-possessions/

The little lads from Malawi and Kenya with their teddy-bears man, fucking hell. A stark contrast between photos that has somewhat humbled and overwhelmed me.

Christ that's stark.

Mind, the kid from Kiev is a future serial killer

That pizza looks rank too.

I had a Pizza By The Slice for the first time in about a year the other day. Still the best in Newcastle IMO.

You tried Cal's Own in Heaton? Meant to be class.

Great Mood!

:lol: Easily a 3000 calorie dinner, you fucking pig! Who eats doner kebabs as a sober adult ffs.

Thought we hadn't heard from you about your weight for a while.

Not quite Gemmill standard, but I woke up at 6.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So far I've been to the gym and the market and resisted a McBreakfast Wrap. Just about to undo that by baking some biscuits though. B)

Not quite Gemmill standard, but I woke up at 6.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So far I've been to the gym and the market and resisted a McBreakfast Wrap. Just about to undo that by baking some biscuits though. B)

I love the occasional early start on a weekend. It's class reaching about 9am and having done loads with your day already. I'm trying to embrace it because I can never successfully have a lie in anymore, and if I do I feel I've wasted the day.

Up at 7am today, been out to the gym and done some food shopping. Wor lad's away in London tonight so I've got the place to myself and the new series of Masterchef to catch up with. :D

[/loser]