What mood are you in and why?

Pot noodle (curry flavour add a bit of tom puree and chilli paste) and a coke for breakfast followed by a spliff is how I started the day as a student.

the cornerstone of any nuritous breakfast :lol:

i rememeber one year as term was coming to an end, having next to no money left and basically having to eat what was left in the cupboards rather than buy fresh food so i had enough cash left over for the end of year raving. one particularly depressing meal consisted of tesco value rice topped with grated tesco value cheese.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

the cornerstone of any nuritous breakfast :lol:

i rememeber one year as term was coming to an end, having next to no money left and basically having to eat what was left in the cupboards rather than buy fresh food so i had enough cash left over for the end of year raving. one particularly depressing meal consisted of tesco value rice topped with grated tesco value cheese.

Happy days. :)

:lol: Sounds familiar. The first "meal" I made for myself after my parents dropped me off at halls was a Pot Noodle. (Chilli paste? Luxury! We used to dream of chilli paste.)

And aye, there were a few student weeks of value beans on value toast for both lunch and dinner due to sheer skintness. Maybe value spaghetti if I could afford to push the boat out a bit. Puts hairs on your chest (and everything you eat subsequently in life into stark perspective).

:lol: Sounds familiar. The first "meal" I made for myself after my parents dropped me off at halls was a Pot Noodle. (Chilli paste? Luxury! We used to dream of chilli paste.)

And aye, there were a few student weeks of value beans on value toast for both lunch and dinner due to sheer skintness. Maybe value spaghetti if I could afford to push the boat out a bit. Puts hairs on your chest (and everything you eat subsequently in life into stark perspective).

There was a period I was hooked on egg and chips. Four fried eggs and oven chips drowned in chilli paste and mayo. :lol:

Shite at the moment, sat in a doctors waiting office awaiting a man looking at my shoulder and telling me to take ibuprofen or something.

Was in the hospital waiting room yesterday for about 2 hours, even the receptionist asked if I had been seen yet.

Found out my ankle is so fucked all they can really do is tantamount to making the x-ray look a bit neater. Was expecting it tbh so at least I know now.

I had a Tesco Value pot noodle once. 'Chicken flavour'. 25p or thereabouts. Rotting chicken flavour maybe, tasted worse than any vomit I've tasted. Vile. I lasted about 2 mouthfuls.

Still nothing tops me buying Tesco Value dark rum once when I was cutting financial corners in any way possible. Had to be mislabled paint thinner. Not sweet at all, just bitter and massively overpowered anything I mixed in with it. Ended up leaving a third of the bottle at a party and I feel guilty to this day because some poor student would have finished it off.

Was in the hospital waiting room yesterday for about 2 hours, even the receptionist asked if I had been seen yet.

Found out my ankle is so fucked all they can really do is tantamount to making the x-ray look a bit neater. Was expecting it tbh so at least I know now.

ah thats shit, my shoulders not normally a problem area (I called my appointment exsactly right mind you, ibuprofen prescription for two weeks)

my knees are Ba-esque time bombs though apparently

What is this pub night thing of yours? You seem to get back from it very early. Also, I take it you have given up on giving up?

We meet our friends and their kids once a week usually on a mid week tea time for a couple of hours. The kids usually have a bite together while the adults have a few drinks. Been doing it for 12 years.

And yes, knocking drink on the head altogether was not going to work. I don't drink in the house currently and only drink out of the house on pub night or match day so no big problem.