What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Just to bore people again with my back.

As people know I was reffered to the musculoskeletal clinic about four months ago or something. Once I had my initial assessment I was told before any further action was taken I would need to go and have physio treatment. I disagreed at the time as I had already had physio over a year ago and said what has changed since then that they could rectify now? He just said it was policy and I had to do so.

By this morning I've now had my third physio appointment. The initial two were assessments to see what could be done and on the third one I was referred to the physio's boss as he basically didn't know what he was doing so wanted a second opinion. He also seemed a bit of a condescening prick, as for some reason the clinician only referred me for my neck and shoulder and not my lower back so he said in his own words 'well I can't look at that for you as you haven't been referred for it.' That annoyed me and rightly so I feel.

So when I saw his boss this morning she looked over my case history and said to me about how come I was referred back to physio when it had only made things worse the first time round. I explained to her that the clinician said that it was mandatory, she replied that it wasn't and she wasn't sure why he decided to do this and miss out a lot of the prognosis on the referral form. She was of course very apologetic and has now referred me back to the musculoskeletal clinic.

So now I have no idea how long I will have to wait for an appointment with them again and four months have been wasted on my behalf on chasing various departments around and getting no further along the line to find a resolution for this. Mightly pissed off and in the words of Partridge clincally fed up.

I wouldn't be waiting if I was you. Get yourself down there and tell them you want to speak to the prick that incorrectly sent you back to physio.

If you don't get any immediate joy, lock eyes with the receptionist and wordlessly shit yourself right in front of her . This should help grease the wheels for you.

There's no way you should be waiting to go back round the loop on a referral. Kick up a fuss/fill your kegs.

Spent the morning on a speed awareness course. (35 in a 30 zone).

Course was decent enough, learned a few things, but fuck me, it proved that in any given group of ten or more people, there will ALWAYS be an utter arsehole.

Spent the morning on a speed awareness course. (35 in a 30 zone).

Course was decent enough, learned a few things, but fuck me, it proved that in any given group of ten or more people, there will ALWAYS be an utter arsehole.

Who broke it to you?

Not ashamed to say I manscape. I expect the same attention to detail from the girls who've made the error of succumbing to my charms*

*drugs

Manscaping is for considerate gentleman with small cocks, MF.

:lol:

Had to shave myself a few years ago for the snip. Never again! It was summer and the irritation it brought on when coming back through was something I've no wish to endure again.

'manscape' :lol:

Absolutely shit. Out last night till 5, dragged to Kingston by work people which is a nightmare to get home from. Spent ages in the freezing cold trying to get a taxi, which cost a ridiculous amount. Plus the girl I'm crazy about couldn't do much more to avoid me and then when trying to get her home had a massive go at me. She possibly got off with my best mate in the office afterwards as well. So add that to the wallet shrinking, completely writing off a day of a long weekend I feel fucking great.

.....Who has just this second sent me quite a long apology and I've just slightly melted.

Women.

Pissed off. Christmas holidays were half written off because I got the flu on the 28th. My first holiday from work since, I've either got a shitty cold or the flu again. Joints are aching like fuck, can't breathe properly, and got a temperature of 39C. Feel awful, compounded by this unbelievable weather which is getting so depressing. Snowing today ffs. Jet steam, sort yourself out you dick.