What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm amazed this has went so far. Agnosticism is the belief that it's impossible to know if there is a higher power when we're stuck here doing this pesky living business. I'm on that side of the line; I don't believe either way and would much rather enjoy the time I'm actually breathing than worrying about what will happen when it stops.

Agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive. Technically, since it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of God (ie it is not a falsifiable hypothesis), we are all agnostics. This is just pedantry though.

Agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive. Technically, since it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of God (ie it is not a falsifiable hypothesis), we are all agnostics. This is just pedantry though.

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

Depends. How can you not entertain the thought of superhumans or gods after watching something like this:

because I think that that image is impressive enough without having to assign rhyme or reason to it. There need not be a point to existence. Isn't this enough?

Tim says it better than I can.

Trying to remember Meatloaf lyrics so I don't look like one of those tickets who only knows the chorus and tries to mouth the rest!

Also worried about the inevitable moment when people stand up to dance / sway. Not my thing, particularly given my lack of coordination.

Trying to remember Meatloaf lyrics so I don't look like one of those tickets who only knows the chorus and tries to mouth the rest!

Also worried about the inevitable moment when people stand up to dance / sway. Not my thing, particularly given my lack of coordination.

You really don't have to worry about how you look with the clip of the crowd at meatloaf concerts