What mood are you in and why?

catmag

any tips for eurovision?

Bit early for the big show itself. I could give you some ultranerdy tips (I reckon Sie Gubba are a good bet at 11/4 if you follow Sports > Specials > Norway > To Qualify at bet365, for example), but that might be taking things a bit far for your casual punter. :lol:

Edited by Meenzer

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Watch summat else?

:lol:

I'm hungover as well today, drinking loads last few weeks, but in a sound mood, proper smiley mood. When life seems like it's such a battle it's trying to get through Arsenal's 1990/1991 defence, all of a sudden you're up against Sunderland's 05/06 defence and Steven Caldwell is playing. Had a lot of luck lately but I'll go along with the saying you make your luck in this game.

Newcastle United will not defeat me!!!!!!!!!!! Mugs. I don't even care.

Watch summat else?

I'm hungover as well today, drinking loads last few weeks, but in a sound mood, proper smiley mood. When life seems like it's such a battle it's trying to get through Arsenal's 1990/1991 defence, all of a sudden you're up against Sunderland's 05/06 defence and Steven Caldwell is playing. Had a lot of luck lately but I'll go along with the saying you make your luck in this game.

Well said that man! Can't go far wrong with an attitude like that. Toon debacles aside I've been trying to weather a fair amount of shite for months now and I think things are starting to turn round at last-and a bit of luck always helps too-but it's more likelt to arrive if the positive thinking comes first.

PS Meenzer....I think that ITK Eurovision qualification post is possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever read on this message board. Norwegian qualifiers ffs! :icon_lol:

I'm over £300 down in 2011 already ffs

So what it's only money, am a grand down easy this year. Keep smiling. Relationships, work, life, goals, they're all more important than money mate, only gamble what you can afford, once you cross that line it's a slippery slope. At the end of the day you could've been born a wall pusher, look at it like that.

Happy Monkey.

Just had two clients confirm contracts, each £20grand+.

Still waiting on another which will make the above seem like small change, and the vibes are good.

:icon_lol::lol:

Does that last deal mean you might actually change your water every now and again you absolute bandits?

Watch summat else?

:)

Well said that man! Can't go far wrong with an attitude like that. Toon debacles aside I've been trying to weather a fair amount of shite for months now and I think things are starting to turn round at last-and a bit of luck always helps too-but it's more likelt to arrive if the positive thinking comes first.

PS Meenzer....I think that ITK Eurovision qualification post is possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever read on this message board. Norwegian qualifiers ffs! :(

:lol::icon_lol:

Even on www.oldcomptonstreet.net eyebrows would be raised at the posting of that like.

I am fucked now like, fucked. Wouldn't care only had 5 drinks. Only one thing for a hangowa like this:

article-1071452-017C6D39000004B0-144_468x404.jpg

268-20080609164834.JPG

whey aye.

Hi stevie you've been banging on about getting this management job for a while, and good luck to you; sounds like you've worked hard to get in a position of potentially earning 50k/annum or whatever it is, nice one. Anyway, the real test of how much of a NUFC fan you are is this:

You are offered the management job, you can earn 50k+ in Newcaslte, but if you accept, Newcastle will never win a trophy in your lifetime and Mike Ashley will become indestructible.

Or

You turn down the management job and Newcastle win the league, next season we win the league, FA cup, Carling cup, Champs League, Charity Shield, everything you can win. But then you have to live in Bangladesh for the next 50 years on 3 rupees a day.

Which do offer you accept?

Hi stevie you've been banging on about getting this management job for a while, and good luck to you; sounds like you've worked hard to get in a position of potentially earning 50k/annum or whatever it is, nice one. Anyway, the real test of how much of a NUFC fan you are is this:

You are offered the management job, you can earn 50k+ in Newcaslte, but if you accept, Newcastle will never win a trophy in your lifetime and Mike Ashley will become indestructible.

Or

You turn down the management job and Newcastle win the league, next season we win the league, FA cup, Carling cup, Champs League, Charity Shield, everything you can win. But then you have to live in Bangladesh for the next 50 years on 3 rupees a day.

50k I fuckin wish - 50k pmsl, they don't call me Renton/Alex/Peasepud/MF/CT ye naa.

Well in that scenario, I'd be packing my tent and my speedo's for the flood season and fuckin Dhaka here I come :icon_lol: I'd be a toon martyr. Donno where this myth comes from I'm this uber fan, yes I've had a season ticket since I was a bairn but I've been to no more than 15 away games in the last 4 year I'd guess. There's OOT's can better that.

Or

50k I fuckin wish - 50k pmsl, they don't call me Renton/Alex/Peasepud/MF/CT ye naa.

Well in that scenario, I'd be packing my tent and my speedo's for the flood season and fuckin Dhaka here I come :) I'd be a toon martyr. Donno where this myth comes from I'm this uber fan, yes I've had a season ticket since I was a bairn but I've been to no more than 15 away games in the last 4 year I'd guess. There's OOT's can better that.

Hew laddie!

Don't be lumping me in with those paupers !

50k? Meh.…

:icon_lol: