What mood are you in and why?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

Crikey, he's already more verbally advanced than the Trent Posse after a couple of ciggy breaks.

(Also awww :blush:)

;)

He surprises me every day at the moment with the words I didn't realise he knew. Today he said "Noooo mammy! JoJo's bucket!" I'd only bought the bloody bucket (full of playdough) yesterday.

Oh and his current favourite, instead of "One, two, three...JUMP!" he says "Two, two, two, two......JUP!" :D

Guest Marshall-Baines
Bored, haven't been out the house since Wednesday, drinking lemsip and taking Ibrufoen and repeat

You have more illnesses and injuries that Darren Anderton yee ya cunt, and you know what his nickname was?

Am quite happy and pissed the neet, the next 6 weeks are career defining moments for me. It's like when you're in Bangkok and some little Thai bloke tells you to come inside "30 bhats HAPPY ENDING", I know it will be a happy ending ;). Very philosphical about things tonight.

I cannot wait til the weekend / next week. To quote a certain Jip...

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

:party:

Excellent mood.

Took the little lad for his first swim today and would swear that his little head nearly swivelled off when two babes in bikinis walked past. ;)

Also had a canny discussion with my best mate about getting season tickets. His wife wasn't best pleased but its certainly a possibility and would save me having to return to the dreaded level 7.

I cannot wait til the weekend / next week. To quote a certain Jip...

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

:party:

Take it steadier than the last weekend you quoted that K-Dawg, you don't want to spend Sunday cleaning the sick out of your turn-ups again do you?

Guest Marshall-Baines
Absolutely buzzing.Going to New York in the morning. Wanted to go ever since I first seen Jennifer Anniston's nips in Friends.

Thought Friends was Boston?

Your faux yank ignorance is fooling naybody ;)

Eh? Isn't friends the one with Kristey Alley? Always thought it was Boston that place with loads of Irish.

Absolutely buzzing.Going to New York in the morning. Wanted to go ever since I first seen Jennifer Anniston's nips in Friends.

Thought Friends was Boston?

Your faux yank ignorance is fooling naybody ;)

Eh? Isn't friends the one with Kristey Alley? Always thought it was Boston that place with loads of Irish.

You're thinking of "Ta, Marra" set in Chicago If I remember correctly.