What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Am pretty happy at the moment. Got offered a job yesterday which has a much higher salary than I am currently on. Also got a job interview on Thursday and am very confident of getting that gig so hopefully by the end of the week I'll have two decent options. Both of the start dates will be after the world cup too so it'll give me a nice break! :D

Edited by Southern Geordie

Guest Barrack Road

I've ridiculously smoked my way through £20 worth of weed this weekend, and now I'm fucked, never again oh dear. Having said that quite happy just had a two week stint in London, and pleased to be home with some excellent commission. Looking forward to the World Cup, got the first two weeks off work and I know most of you don't care, but if England win the World Cup, it will be the greatest footballing thing for me in my lifetime, sad I know but I fantasise about us lifting the Cup.

I've ridiculously smoked my way through £20 worth of weed this weekend, and now I'm fucked, never again oh dear. Having said that quite happy just had a two week stint in London, and pleased to be home with some excellent commission. Looking forward to the World Cup, got the first two weeks off work and I know most of you don't care, but if England win the World Cup, it will be the greatest footballing thing for me in my lifetime, sad I know but I fantasise about us lifting the Cup.

Home-grown obviously?

Can't be doing with any foreign muck :lol:

A "i have a politics exam in the morning but i cannot be fucked to study because i know literally nothing about politics, got 18/100 in the xmas test, and id rather listen to music" mood.

A "i have a politics exam in the morning but i cannot be fucked to study because i know literally nothing about politics, got 18/100 in the xmas test, and id rather listen to music" mood.

I'm shocked.

I'm shocked.

:lol:

Am pretty happy at the moment. Got offered a job yesterday which has a much higher salary than I am currently on. Also got a job interview on Thursday and am very confident of getting that gig so hopefully by the end of the week I'll have two decent options. Both of the start dates will be after the world cup too so it'll give me a nice break! :lol:

Nice one John - didn't you have the threat of redundancy the other week?

In a good mood, but nackered after the weekend. Was my last shift at work today, and was surprisingly quiet for a Bank Holiday Monday, especially as we hit 420 covers on Sunday. Only 9 days now til I go away, and ultimately excited if a little stressed in doing the final preparations.

Blatantly stolen from N-O but thought we could do with one over here. Just somewhere to rant/vent/whinge/celebrate when you've nothing to add to the other topics of the day... :icon_lol:

Is there any need to take TT downmarket? :lol:

exactly.

Does anybody have any exams in the morning :icon_lol:

My liver is seriously dead after Eurovision week. Three days of detox and gym before heading to the States to clog up the arteries further. In summary, satisfied with a chance of heart failure.

Guest Barrack Road
My liver is seriously dead after Eurovision week. Three days of detox and gym before heading to the States to clog up the arteries further. In summary, satisfied with a chance of heart failure.

Two weeks of that for me. When I'm in London I get no exercise other than walking from to train to tube to work, so I've had no gym for best part of three weeks. Going to try and lose a stone before June 12th, then go mental. When you're used to exercise and the gym, when you don't get it, it has an effect on your brain, I'm sure it does, and that's why it always makes me laugh why fat cunts wonder why they're miserable. Do some fuckin exercise, it releases the endorphins in your brain and makes you happy without artificial temporary highs like alcohol and drugs.

Not been to the gym for weeks, need to get my arse back into gear.

As for today, Im tired, sitting on a train down to London and heading to Ilford for the day. train home doesnt leave until 8pm so it'll be 11.30 before I get back home :lol:

Guest Barrack Road
Not been to the gym for weeks, need to get my arse back into gear.

As for today, Im tired, sitting on a train down to London and heading to Ilford for the day. train home doesnt leave until 8pm so it'll be 11.30 before I get back home :lol:

I feel your pain. London is a great place to visit, but anything work connected oh dear. I had a half a bottle of whisky coming back and I was so self absorbed about my weeks down there I got off the train feeling sober as a judge.

pretty good, had a really nice bank hol weekend and now that uni is winding up for the summer I got to see a few mates who I hadnt for a while yesterday

went up pen-y-ghent with my girlfriend on sunday and took her out for lunch yesterday followed by 3-4 hours of footy afterwards

so I'm aching but very happy

Guest alex
Hungover

A good Bank Holiday in the Taxi followed by yesterday off and 5 Kronenburgs in the local beer garden.

Then moved to the back garden where a lovely bottle of Faustino Rioja finished me off.

White or red? And what number? :lol:

You must be a right fat fucker, CT.

Cheeky Bastard :icon_lol:

Was always a racing snake til packing the fags in. Even now pretty slim.

Waist 34

Weight 13 stone

Height 5,10

Might be a bit bigger than some of you sporty types but ok for a 44 year old. :lol:

Hungover

A good Bank Holiday in the Taxi followed by yesterday off and 5 Kronenburgs in the local beer garden.

Then moved to the back garden where a lovely bottle of Faustino Rioja finished me off.

Red V111

Guest alex
Hungover

Red V111

VII you mean? Nice drop. I got two bottles of Faustino I from the airport the other week. Bargain. All gone now like.

Got a horrible feeling of depression I always get at work after a lovely bank holiday in the Lakes. Not made any better by the facy I have a 3 hour written exam on Thursday. Need to motivate myself to do some revision pronto. :lol: