What mood are you in and why?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

Sometimes kids can make all the troubles drift away... Son and daughter proving they're got considerably more rhythm than their old man....

Best giggle ever!

I'm guessing you're on about my giggling in the background rather than you having a giggle at the clip? Aye, sounds a bit daft but I was flabbaghasted at him doing it - first time I've seen it. Being showing off at school apparently. The lass running this sports club we were at today was seriously impressed. Said she'd never seen anything like it! :lol:

Sometimes kids can make all the troubles drift away... Son and daughter proving they're got considerably more rhythm than their old man....

Best giggle ever!

I'm guessing you're on about my giggling in the background rather than you having a giggle at the clip? Aye, sounds a bit daft but I was flabbaghasted at him doing it - first time I've seen it. Being showing off at school apparently. The lass running this sports club we were at today was seriously impressed. Said she'd never seen anything like it! :lol:

I giggled at your giggle,was brilliant. Unbelievable tekkers there mind, if theres a way to turn it into football talent you've hit a goldmine

Best giggle ever!

I'm guessing you're on about my giggling in the background rather than you having a giggle at the clip? Aye, sounds a bit daft but I was flabbaghasted at him doing it - first time I've seen it. Being showing off at school apparently. The lass running this sports club we were at today was seriously impressed. Said she'd never seen anything like it! ;)

I giggled at your giggle,was brilliant. Unbelievable tekkers there mind, if theres a way to turn it into football talent you've hit a goldmine

Funny you should mention it, I took him along to one of those Tesco / FA sessions earlier in the day that they were running in the area. He's five years old playing in a deep defensive midfield position and slammed in 3-4 Tiote-style challenges on kids who were about 8-9.

He's got promise I think, but I'm biased :lol:

Worse than yesterday, knacked my left wrist saving a shot, swollen up the worst the nurse had seen, arm in sling & other thingy**, non conclusive x ray so gotta go back in a few days to see if anything is broke

**nurse said take it off @ night, not sure if he meant sling or compression thing or both, anyone know, like cat or luke?

cheers

One of my kid's mates has just shattered their left wrist by playing in goal and trying to save a shot, palms out. Apparently bent the hand right back onto the forearm :lol:

same to a sightly lesser extent - it went places it wasnt supposed to bu they cant tell atm because the swellibg is that bad

Best giggle ever!

I'm guessing you're on about my giggling in the background rather than you having a giggle at the clip? Aye, sounds a bit daft but I was flabbaghasted at him doing it - first time I've seen it. Being showing off at school apparently. The lass running this sports club we were at today was seriously impressed. Said she'd never seen anything like it! ;)

Tehehehehe :lol: Craig is blatantly Deadman

Hangover from hell. :lol:

Went for a quiet few last night and the Landlord announced all beers were £2 a pint as the barrels were getting changed tomorrow????

Felt it was our duty to help him empty them.

That's another 2 lbs stacked on then.....

Hangover from hell. ;)

Went for a quiet few last night and the Landlord announced all beers were £2 a pint as the barrels were getting changed tomorrow????

Felt it was our duty to help him empty them.

That's another 2 lbs stacked on then.....

New man from today...... :lol:

Well good for you! I hope you and him are very happy together. You should tell the missus though.....

Fucking pissed off :lol:

Aw whats up sweetie? Has the house you liked not worked out??

Pretty much Bev. I don't know, I'll list out what happened and see if you can work it out.

Thursday: House went on sale and rent by same agent. I called to enquire, asked if landlord preferred sell or let and they said let.

Friday:I booked an appointment for 5pm on Tuesday with them. All seemed OK.

Saturday: Agent called me. Advised viewing was cancelled as landlord had a 'personal issue' and had taken the house off the market. House disappears from letting pages but remains on selling pages. After some searching I find it listed under a different agent. Call them and enquired. House is a brand new instruction and they won't get the keys until Monday evening. I book an appointment with them for 6pm Tuesday, not mentioning the previous booking with the other agent.

Tuesday: New agent calls me. Advised viewing was cancelled as landlord had a 'personal issue' and had taken house off the market. Didn't hold back this time, told them about the previous booking with the other agent. This agent said it was 'odd behaviour' and reported that the landlord did seem a bit cagey. Said she'd keep an eye out to see if it re-appears.

My feeling now is I've dodged a bullet and if it came back on the market, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. As of now it is still listed for sale with the original agent. I can't fathom his logic - what's he got out of listing the house for letting and then cancelled it 48hrs later twice within a week. Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe by listing it for both letting and renting he was hoping to get more interest but really only wants to sell??! Very odd Craig. Just steer clear of that one, its not meant to be.

You will find somewhere suitable I'm sure, good luck! xx

Shitest craic ever... hardly surprising, like. :lol:

Good quality being able to laugh at yourself Craig, should give it a go.

I laugh at myself all the time Jonathan. Your cheap shots at Deadman are hardly humerous though.