What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Shite mood. Real feeling of injustice, and it's eating me up. If I could just have a row with him on his own I'd feel better.

Aye but you can't. Try and forget about it.

Fucking knackered. you know when you've been hectic for pretty much 12 hours straight? I mean, not running about like a lunatic, just focussed and trying to spin plates.

In again tonight for the mop up, but christ I'm looking forward to my sleep

Chillin, today is my Saturday morning. Just finished 3 back to back double shifts.

Time to do nowt (apart from the small matter of entertaining and feeding a 9 month old and 7 year old all day)!!!

Really starting to get excited about Saturday and hoping that the weather can get its act together for a gorgeous sunny Saturday afternoon.

Shite mood. Real feeling of injustice, and it's eating me up. If I could just have a row with him on his own I'd feel better.

I'm with you. I'd be boiling if it had happened to me. What right do the plod have to demand to see your fone? And after hearing your comments (which weren't the worst), he should have had the intelligence to end it there by telling you to move on - end of story. What happened afterwards was a disgrace imo.

EDIT: btw, I read your post before you deleted it. I'm guessing it's still deleted.

Edited by snakehips

Chillin, today is my Saturday morning. Just finished 3 back to back double shifts.

Time to do nowt (apart from the small matter of entertaining and feeding a 9 month old and 7 year old all day)!!!

Really starting to get excited about Saturday and hoping that the weather can get its act together for a gorgeous sunny Saturday afternoon.

You going to the match like?

Yup.

Yup.

What's made you change your principled stance against the Man?

Look forward to another Dear Diary post on Saturday night. :D

You know you love them :D

As it happens Im out with the wife and daughter so hopefully I'll wangle a stowell street visit after the game.

The diary might have to wait til Sunday.

Yup.

Come on then :D tell me...... (and better have a link to back it up) :D

Yup.

Come on then :D tell me...... (and better have a link to back it up) :D

Surely you remember?

Clicky

I'm in an ok mood except for having to work tonight (Mondays come round too quick) Yesterday we had a good day out to the local Steam Fayre. Quite interesting actually, except when we went out for dinner in the evening my hair smelt of burnt coal and wood :D :D

There were lots of stalls, displays and demonstrations at the Fayre....CT would have loved it :D I liked the local farm shop stall and the fudge and cake tent!!!

I'm in an ok mood except for having to work tonight (Mondays come round too quick) Yesterday we had a good day out to the local Steam Fayre. Quite interesting actually, except when we went out for dinner in the evening my hair smelt of burnt coal and wood :D :D

There were lots of stalls, displays and demonstrations at the Fayre....CT would have loved it :D I liked the local farm shop stall and the fudge and cake tent!!!

And you said that was not your thing.... :nufc: It will be knitting next.

And you said that was not your thing.... :nufc: It will be knitting next.

I don't think the fayre you were talking about was a Steam Fayre though CT. We have the Devon County show here but thats way too agricultural for me!

As for knitting, I once tried but its not for me :nufc:

The daughter who thinks I'm awesome? :D

Im working on her.... :D

Could be worse. She could have said Leazes was her favorite.

Im sure the superman jim jams will make her see sense. :D

Wallpaper! And Return of the Jedi bedding!