What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I survived my first dayshift in a year and a half. Left the house at 6.40am and got home at 8.30pm. Ironically, it feels longer than when I do it the other way round..

I'm not in a great mood. I haven't felt right for a couple of weeks. Sort of a light headed, weird feeling in my head that comes and goes. I suppose I'd best see the Doc, but I got fed up with going last year :lol:

And hubby drove our little work van into the back of a car the other day and it happened to be two Germans who could not speak much English. Hubby can speak no German so they had a fine old time! The Germans kept on and on about calling the Police but eventually they exchanged details and all was ok. Just damaged the front bumper of our van but broke the tail gate on their little car :razz: Hubby's first accident of his own fault in 30 years! Typical as we recently bought the van and did it in our race/business colours and design, it looks so good. This will put our business insurance up next April I expect, it was £2600 this year :nufc:

Was in a shite mood before, caused by a brummie (director), but another brummie (his 20 year old PA) has just rectified it. I suppose the good thing about my job is does actually give you highs and lows, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that to be honest, but rather that than cooking chicken zingers or driving a bus I suppose.

Why so many Brummies?

That's where most of my vacancies are at the minute. North East dead, North West dead, Yorkshire you might as well write it off forever its that dead, Midlands not bad, South worse than normal.

Pregnant?

queue snakey denial posts :blush:

:blush:

:wub:

You'd love it. No more oily hands all over your breasts, and a bloke who doesnt' stink of diesel all the time.

Re your 'ailment': I hope things have calmed down. Being on the other side of it myself for a year or two now, I can only sympathise with you and your grease monkey hub.

Was in a shite mood before, caused by a brummie (director), but another brummie (his 20 year old PA) has just rectified it. I suppose the good thing about my job is does actually give you highs and lows, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that to be honest, but rather that than cooking chicken zingers or driving a bus I suppose.

I bet she supports Villa :wub:

Pregnant?

queue snakey denial posts :blush:

:blush:

:wub:

You'd love it. No more oily hands all over your breasts, and a bloke who doesnt' stink of diesel all the time.

Re your 'ailment': I hope things have calmed down. Being on the other side of it myself for a year or two now, I can only sympathise with you and your grease monkey hub.

Thanks Snakey......it just seems like one thing after the other :blush:

In a great fettle.

Had a day out with family and nieces where everything went well and everyone was in a great mood. Laughed all day, still smiling now. The weather even behaved.

Went to Raby Castle btw, highly recommended. Immaculate grounds, very interesting castle with friendly, well informed staff, and shitloads of deer.

In a great fettle.

Had a day out with family and nieces where everything went well and everyone was in a great mood. Laughed all day, still smiling now. The weather even behaved.

Went to Raby Castle btw, highly recommended. Immaculate grounds, very interesting castle with friendly, well informed staff, and shitloads of deer.

Used to camp there when I was a scout boyscout-boy-scout-scout-neckerchief-smiley-emoticon-000692-facebook.gif

Whats the price to get in?

Feeling like a weight is lifted from my shoulders.... looks like I've finally found a place to live!

Good news :wub: Is it still close to the kids?