What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Feeling like a weight is lifted from my shoulders.... looks like I've finally found a place to live!

Good news :wub: Is it still close to the kids?

Within 45 mins which is exactly what I was after.

Brand new 3 double bed duplex flat next to a canal - quiet village with 2 pubs over the road and a cricket ground 5 mins away. Perfect :blush:

Feeling like a weight is lifted from my shoulders.... looks like I've finally found a place to live!

Good news :wub: Is it still close to the kids?

Brand new 3 double bed duplex flat next to a canal - quiet village with 2 pubs over the road and a cricket ground 5 mins away. Perfect :blush:

Sounds nice that like Craig.

Feel quite pleased with myself; that Filipino girl I was banging is pregnant with some english lad, she tried to get me to poke her sans condom, but I wouldn't go anywhere near her without rubber. Not sure if she's done it to get the UK citizenship or if it's just down to her views on contraception. Either way it's unfortunate for the kid.

Half good, half meh. Just getting sorted to head to Reading Festival tomorrow and I hate all the packing and travelling. I'll have a good time once I'm there, tinny in hand, but all the bit leading up is just rubbish.

Good news :blush: Is it still close to the kids?

Good stuff :blush:

Let us know when the housewarming is. I'll bring the Twiglets and I know someone who can give us all a lift down from the n.e. for half price :wub:

Good news :blush: Is it still close to the kids?

Oh sounds idyllic. Nice one Craig :wub:

Disappointed. Durham CCC are throwing the title away this year. Top with 4 games to go and we now look like we could finish 3rd or 4th

Been keeping an eye on the score and it looks all over bar the shouting. They've been unlucky with the weather as well like.

Before the T20 break we were beating teams by an innings. We absolutely mullered the teams who are 2nd and 3rd both home and away.

Come back last month and we are losing to the worst teams in the league. Genuinely gutted

amused, boss just went on holiday and for the last year or so someone has been collecting plastic utensils.

AXnneeaCQAEKzMh.jpg

they may have also glued his initials in giant letters underneath all that using 1p coins.

The hips radar immediately targets a pair of breasts.

More evidence required, m'boy.

Before the T20 break we were beating teams by an innings. We absolutely mullered the teams who are 2nd and 3rd both home and away.

Come back last month and we are losing to the worst teams in the league. Genuinely gutted

Same here. Wrong time for us for Stokes to get a call up as well.

amused, boss just went on holiday and for the last year or so someone has been collecting plastic utensils.

AXnneeaCQAEKzMh.jpg

they may have also glued his initials in giant letters underneath all that using 1p coins.

The hips radar immediately targets a pair of breasts.

More evidence required, m'boy.

:wub::blush: :blush:

Same here. Wrong time for us for Stokes to get a call up as well.

I give it 12months before he is centrally contracted

At least we know she's not frigid.

I'm weighing up the pros and cons of buying a place with the people I'm currently living with. We're mates from Uni so they're not randoms, but I know it's a bit of a minefield

I'm weighing up the pros and cons of buying a place with the people I'm currently living with. We're mates from Uni so they're not randoms, but I know it's a bit of a minefield

Best do a pay as you play deal imo:

----------Upstairs - Dave

----------Downstairs - Rachel

----------Basement - Mohammed

----------Garage - The Fish

:wub:

(I like that I get two rooms mind)

Edited by The Fish

:wub:

I have 3 friends that did it. Lost a fortune when they all got paired off and moved out

Aye that's the concern. I mean we've all talked about moving out in 5 years, but there's no way to predict what's going to be round the corner for any of us. Two are Doctors, one a Dentist, and Accountant and then Me. The Doctors and the Dentist are the most settled, I'd say, but it's as likely that one of them tumbles into a relationship and suddenly wants to move out as it is me and the Accountant changing jobs and wanting to move out.

The flip side is that we're basically throwing money into the wind at the minute, when we're all in situations where we could use the excess more wisely. So rather than spending £35k a year on rent between us, we'd be better off putting that into bricks and mortar. Instead of struggling to pay for a deposit and a mortgage when we're also paying for a family (or whatever), we take the money we're psending on rent and actually have something in 5 years of value.

I have 3 friends that did it. Lost a fortune when they all got paired off and moved out

Aye that's the concern. I mean we've all talked about moving out in 5 years, but there's no way to predict what's going to be round the corner for any of us. Two are Doctors, one a Dentist, and Accountant and then Me. The Doctors and the Dentist are the most settled, I'd say, but it's as likely that one of them tumbles into a relationship and suddenly wants to move out as it is me and the Accountant changing jobs and wanting to move out.

The flip side is that we're basically throwing money into the wind at the minute, when we're all in situations where we could use the excess more wisely. So rather than spending £35k a year on rent between us, we'd be better off putting that into bricks and mortar. Instead of struggling to pay for a deposit and a mortgage when we're also paying for a family (or whatever), we take the money we're psending on rent and actually have something in 5 years of value.

How's he managed that? ooohhhhh grammar police oooh got you so bad dave you rascal.

aye, but whooz ganna fuckin build it then like man whaay ayee

How's he managed that? ooohhhhh grammar police oooh got you so bad dave you rascal.

aye, but whooz ganna fuckin build it then like man whaay ayee

:razz: Bit bored tonight?