What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Relieved, I was close to throwing a plate at the specky cunt of a head chef.

;)

Good Lad

Dodgy bastards, chefs.

I made one slight mix-up which was corrected immediately, he then becomes a petty prick and blows his top with me over something so small. I was no longer Mr Nice Guy and fucking battered him with my comeback. I'm not the type to usually hold grudges but this guy is just a bell in general.

;)

Good Lad

Dodgy bastards, chefs.

I made one slight mix-up which was corrected immediately, he then becomes a petty prick and blows his top with me over something so small. I was no longer Mr Nice Guy and fucking battered him with my comeback. I'm not the type to usually hold grudges but this guy is just a bell in general.

He'll probably be your best feckin mate tomorrow.

;)

Good Lad

Dodgy bastards, chefs.

Mix the cheeseburgers up with the big macs?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

;)

Good Lad

Dodgy bastards, chefs.

Sausage and bun to be precise.

;)

Good Lad

Dodgy bastards, chefs.

Sausage and bun to be precise.

Are you the bun?

Joined the Dad's club on weds morning, mother, baby and father all doing fine. Thought i should announce it. Completely mental stuff.

Cracking open that Glenfiddich 30 on sat night with the England game to celebrate.

Congratulations Chez :icon_lol:, make sure he plays for England not France.

Cheers mate but its a she! was meant to be a boy at first but the gynae got it wrong. We knew it was a girl before she was born though. She qualifies for British citizenship, been on the phone to the embassy. Will there in the next couple of months to get her registered etc.