What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Jolly good.

Heres a suggestion. Why not just do away with the old database and old posts and everyone can start from scratch with new user names. It will be like online hide and seek and the last user to be outed is the winner.

Honestly (imo solely, maybe the other lads will disagree) because people are generally lazy, infrequent posters won't bother to sign up to post once in a while, they'll just go from once in a while to never and lurk at best.

Also it's hard to attract new users to a forum when they see a low post count, no one ever checks how many members there are, if they look and see 100odd topics they think "ah right it's not that busy"

Aye, fair point.

Yeah i needy pay it back. When i'm earning over £15,000 a year it starts to be paid back.

What course are you doing again?

HND in civil engineering, then on to my 2nd year of uni.

OMG I'm getting out of the industry if thats the case!

A little apprehensive towards sorting out the filing system here in the office.

Surfing through competition websites to steal all the best features for our own to put it off as long as I can. :icon_lol:

God I used to love that sort of stuff. Boxes upon boxes of shiny new ring binders, hole punches, new book cases etc etc

each to their own I suppose. :o

Surfing through competition websites to steal all the best features for our own to put it off as long as I can. :o

God I used to love that sort of stuff. Boxes upon boxes of shiny new ring binders, hole punches, new book cases etc etc

each to their own I suppose. :icon_lol:

What a women!

:icon_lol:

Surfing through competition websites to steal all the best features for our own to put it off as long as I can. :icon_lol:

Any tips would be bloody well appreciated! :icon_lol:

Any tips would be bloody well appreciated! :(

Its an art unfortunately and I dont know your set up, but you can never go wrong with lots of A-Z index's and those coloured separators where you have to write very small on the tab.

God Im getting excited just thinking about it. :icon_lol:

Frustrated.

Snakes with tits, the lot of them...

:(

Getting women to do what you want is an art, much like filing :o

So women should be stored securely in a lockable cabinet? :icon_lol:

Yes,I often use a ringbinder first though :icon_lol:

feeling absolutely chuffed just got myself a full time job fibreglassing after three years of doing temp stuff cant wait to start monday and bring in a constant flow of cash <_<

Great stuff, WM :lol: .

Have to say that hearing folk get a job is one of my favourite things <_< .

Feeling shattered, stressed and rather fucked off.

Some bell end mouthing off on a project I am working on trying to make us look like mugs.

Stupid slut sat near me in the office wont STFU!

ARGHHHH

:lol: You are wound too tightly.

What's for lunch?