Hughton expects transfer kitty

2bias

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful AA, you almost expressed an opinion there.

:wub:

imo, Wheaters got the lot for a CB. Big, strong, quick(ish) and good in the air. I reckon he's going to be an England squad regular once Terry and Rio are fucked.

Isn't it true (depending on the rumours of Boyd signing though) that Boyd can't sign for us untill this weekend because his contract with Rangers ends at the end of July and with him being with a club in the UK he can't sign a pre-contract over a month before his current deal expires?

I'm welcome to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Isn't it true (depending on the rumours of Boyd signing though) that Boyd can't sign for us untill this weekend because his contract with Rangers ends at the end of July and with him being with a club in the UK he can't sign a pre-contract over a month before his current deal expires?

I'm welcome to be corrected if I'm wrong.

I believe its six weeks if the teams are in the same country. But FM lets you buy from Scotland from 6 months.

imo, Wheaters got the lot for a CB. Big, strong, quick(ish) and good in the air. I reckon he's going to be an England squad regular once Terry and Rio are fucked.

A good signing if true, he was in an England squad a while back iirc. Thicker than the last smoggie centre half we had at the club and that's saying something!!

Guest alex

A good signing if true, he was in an England squad a while back iirc. Thicker than the last smoggie centre half we had at the club and that's saying something!!

Seems a bit more sensible though. Not saying much compared to Woodgate like.

I agree. Canny player and just the sort of physical presence we could do with back there. I'll believe it when I see it like.

:wub: MY GOD!! WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!! ;)

:D

he's agreeing with me man ........ ;)