WTF is that!

JawD

article-1274425154615-09AC9AAC000005DC-255430_223x335.jpg

Pictures of it have been published on a website for the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada.

On the website, it says: "This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog a local dog.

"It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.

"The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took. "The creatures tail is like a rats tail and it is a foot long."

The site says Kitchenuhmaykoosib has a population of around 1,200 speaking both English and Obj-Cree.

link

Pictures of it have been published on a website for the town of Kitchenuhmaykoosib in Ontario, Canada.

On the website, it says: "This creature was first discovered by Sam the Dog a local dog.

"It was discovered first week of May in the creek section of town, hikers noticed Sam sniffing something in the water and they approached to see in what the Sam had detected and they noticed the creature in the water face down.

"The dog jumped in the lake and pulled the creature to the rocks and dragged it out for the hikers to see and these are the photos they took. "The creatures tail is like a rats tail and it is a foot long."

The site says Kitchenuhmaykoosib has a population of around 1,200 speaking both English and Obj-Cree.

link

:D

That would appear to be an otter thats gone through puberty.

Unlike some. :icon_lol:

I'm older than you dickface :D

Doesn't mean you've gone through puberty

Unlike some. :security:

I'm older than you dickface :icon_lol:

whats a pube?

And on that note, good night folks :security: laptop batterys about to die. toodaloo :D

Oh and fish? Go fuck yourself.

I'm older than you dickface :security:

whats a pube?

And on that note, good night folks :security: laptop batterys about to die. toodaloo :icon_lol:

:D

fuck off Kevin

I'm older than you dickface :icon_lol:

whats a pube?

And on that note, good night folks :security:laptop batterys about to die. toodaloo :D

Why don't you follow suit, you tedious little prick?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

link

Darryl Sainnawap, a local councillor, said he thought it was a rare animal which was found very sporadically.

He said a relative had found one in the 1950s.

"It's very rare. It lives in creeks and swampy areas and is said to feed on beavers," he told the paper.

"My great-uncle was told by his grandfather that a sighting of the omagimaakos is an omen that bad things will happen,” Sainnawap said.

“So we'll have to see about that."

Scientists wishing to authenticate the find will be disappointed to hear that the body of the creature has since been washed away.

Common or garden Muff Diver tbh :D

I'm older than you dickface :security:

whats a pube?

And on that note, good night folks :security:laptop batterys about to die. toodaloo :icon_lol:

Why don't you follow suit, you tedious little prick?

Still angry about having no friends and sitting in the house on a Saturday night I see :D I can see why you have none.

Aye, I was seething Kevin, sorry for being nasty to you I was just a little down at the time.

Telling me to die was a bit harsh :D I forgive you :icon_lol:

Aye, I was seething Kevin, sorry for being nasty to you I was just a little down at the time.

Fuck off Kevin

Fuck off and get some friends Wacky.

Fuck off Kevin

Fuck off and get some friends Wacky.

Added you as a friend...cheers mate.