Karl Oyston - Blackpool Chairman.

Ugly Mackems

Correct. They live just down the road from me. There were rumours of there often being under age girls invited to the house for no 'apparent' reason

Was it his old man sent down for rape or something similar? 6yrs iirc?

Odd case - I think he had been messing about with some good time lasses and one of them called the Law

At the time I thought (from the reports) he might have been hard done by - probably didn't come over very well in court I suspect

Was it his old man sent down for rape or something similar? 6yrs iirc?

Odd case - I think he had been messing about with some good time lasses and one of them called the Law

At the time I thought (from the reports) he might have been hard done by - probably didn't come over very well in court I suspect

Kept falling into a swimming pool back in the 80's iirc. Would have damaged his credibility as a witness.

• 4 years later...

Leeds with loads of trouble as well - sacking a decent coach in McDermott, then appointing a recently sacked non-league manager. Oh and there's the owner who had one or two issues with the Italian authorities. Our club looks like Bayern Munich compared to Leeds and Blackpool.

Leeds with loads of trouble as well - sacking a decent coach in McDermott, then appointing a recently sacked non-league manager. Oh and there's the owner who had one or two issues with the Italian authorities. Our club looks like Bayern Munich compared to Leeds and Blackpool.

And they're about to sign Nile "suffix everything with allegedly" Ranger

• 1 year later...

Karl Oyston:

"At the moment there is no appetite to sell, there is no appetite to leave."

"There is a massive appetite to deal with the problems we've got on and off the pitch."

"The 'on the pitch' ones are hopefully well on the way to repair and stability. The off-field problems, in some cases, may be repairable. In some cases, they may not."

"I think I've made some pretty poor decisions and bad mistakes, not only related to the football but off the field, but it's well documented that I paid the price."

"I was more than happy to apologise for my responses to a supporter via text."

"It's taken a long time, probably a lot longer than I would've thought, and some of the damage will never be fully repaired."

"I've got particularly hostile feelings towards one or two individuals that I think have gone way above and beyond anything that's reasonable, but I think it does no harm for any of us to sit down, go through that and where the other side is coming from."