Summer Holidays

Jimbo

I've just booked another trip to Houston for 3 weeks, me and Mrs Jimbo are off on a road Trip to New Orleans (or Narlins as she pronounces it lol)

Where's everyone else off to ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a lot classier than my trip to Benidorm with the lads. But after years of going away with the ex, a week on piss in the sun with the lads should be just the job :wub:

I was there for a stag do 3 weeks ago and it was mint.........all the best people are going there this summer....saw Andy Carroll and Nolan on the Saturday night ;)

Off to Albufeira for the first week of the world cup

Then a mate has got a new job.....looking after 500 chickens on Worthy Farm, Somerset,and as he's now a local he's entitled to 2 free tickets for Glastonbury Festival and he's punting one my way in exchange for a day on the piss ;)

Might fit in a trip to Bilbao to see the Guggenheim Mueseum later on in August...getting the ferry from pompey and hiring a camper when we get there :D

have to get you a private jet Jim!

I could have bought one by now, this will be my third trip to America this year :wub:

I could have bought one by now, this will be my third trip to America this year :wub:

each one gets longer too,

true, hopefully soon I'll go and not come back.

is that the plan?? when you find happiness you got to grab it, lifes too short

is that the plan?? when you find happiness you got to grab it, lifes too short

that is the plan, and you're bloody right mate.

I suppose this is sort of my summer holiday...

Anyway, in two weeks I fly out to Malaysia, then off to Sri Lanka..:

beach_sri_lanka_1.jpg

Then off to Laos

laos_006p.jpg

Then through to Vietnam

vietnam3.jpg

And finally to Cambodia

sunset-at-pigeon-point.jpg

Oh yes. Suppose it is. Smug twat

Too samey for my liking - it's all identikit beaches. :wub:

France, Scotland, and Mexico for me, and some trips to the Lakes. Great stuff.

Then off to Laos

I'm assuming you'll have this planned, but in case no one has mentioned it..

Go 'tubing' in Laos. Basically you climb into a rubber ring at the top of a river and work your way down to the bottom, stopping off at loads of shack type bars on the way down. They pull you in with big hooks on sticks. :wub:

Won't find that in many other countries, if any.

Couple of nights in the lake district in June with the woman.

And then we are taking her little sister away on holiday somewhere hot in August hopefully once she sorts out her passport. :wub:

Fuck me the recessions having a real impact on the holiday destinations of TT members. :wub:

A mate is getting married in Cornwall next month so we're off down there for a week in a cottage.

I fancy a break in Cornwall but don't know if I can afford it - seriously. I'm not driving for 10 hours so by the time I have sorted flights, car hire, accomodation and a food for a week it'd be cheaper to go to many other destinations, with much better weather.

Guest alex

Flybe fly down there from Newcastle (well, Devon but near enough). I'm the same like. I fancy it too but don't fancy the massive drive or the daft expense you're on about. I've got family in Devon and Cornwall but I haven't been down there since I was a nipper. I can still remember it being beautiful though. And I've already had my summer hols (although I'm off to Mull in September). I can see a weekend in the Dam having to be booked before then like.