Summer Holidays

Jimbo

I'm going to Ibiza in September, never fancied it but caved in to peer pressure. I'm imagining floods of charvers with pill-jaw, hopefully it won't be though with it being towards the end of the season. Anybody been late September before? Does it stay busy? There's a few closing parties on in the big clubs I'm told.

It's great in September. Closing parties can be superb.

If you stay away from the West End in San An you'll not come accross too many arseholes. It's one of the cheaper places to drink but still fairly dear.

Drinks in the clubs are beyond extortionate so if you want to get pissed, do it beforehand and be prepared to just top yourself up.

Ibiza still gets a bad press from some people but I loveit. I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as Malia et al.

I was in Ayia Napa last summer and it was fantastic there, I see Ibiza as a bit of a different kettle of fish though and really not sure if it's my type of crowd at all :icon_lol: I prefer a pub crawl to all the raving type of stuff ;)

:)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently in Germany and cant believe the sort of predjudiced feelings going on.

First of all, hearing your first German over here speak broken english "Zis is your hotel key and you vill be on the first floor". Having watched so many holywood war films over the years you just cant help giggling like a little girl.

You then see old men sitting outside of ice cream parlours and think.....Former Nazi! (even though they would have only being kid soldiers at best).

Then there follows this sort of paranoia that if the locals find out you are english there will be trouble. Strange I know.

On the plus side the Towns we have been too are Mittenwald and Freiburg which were both very nice, particularly Mittenwald. (Monkey would have loved the mountains here).

Have also feel in love with German dark beer (wheat beer maybe???) Had a few different brands but really taken with Franzishaner Weissbier and edleweis. (Even nicer than special brew) :)

Urgh, back in England after three fantastic weeks in Texas, missing Mrs Jimbo like crazy but only 4 weeks until she comes over to visit me, but right now I'm very tempted to somehow find the £450 for a flight in November to go back.

Urgh, back in England after three fantastic weeks in Texas, missing Mrs Jimbo like crazy but only 4 weeks until she comes over to visit me, but right now I'm very tempted to somehow find the £450 for a flight in November to go back.

Donate sperm?

Donate sperm?

Reckon the coffers will be low after 3 weeks on the job.

;)

Donate sperm?

Reckon the coffers will be low after 3 weeks on the job.

;)

I'm running on empty ! Even my lavish output has been put to the test over the past three weeks !