Team For Sunday

David Kelly

If that fuckwit Souness hadn't been such a big baby and been able to manage players properly we could have had Bellamy up front along with Owen and Robert could been playing too.

Bernard would have still been here ahead of Baba and Hughes could have played centreback instead of Boumsong (who despite popular belief isn't the best thing since sliced bread).

:lol:

I think I'll have to stay well away from the Strawberry for a while after this thread.

60676[/snapback]

Aye, you're for it now. Can I just point out that I have had no real input into this thread, and do not necessarily agree with any of the views given therein. :lol:

Well, I think HTL is a prick. JOKE!!

60679[/snapback]

Do you think it's alright to abuse people on the internet and for there to be no retribution? Would you abuse people like that in real life and expect the same?

You fucking arsewipe.

That last bit was banter by the way. I'm surprised you didn't recognise it. Do I need to use smilies? Well do I? Eh? EH???

60679[/snapback]

Do you think it's alright to abuse people on the internet and for there to be no retribution? Would you abuse people like that in real life and expect the same?

You fucking arsewipe.

That last bit was banter by the way. I'm surprised you didn't recognise it. Do I need to use smilies? Well do I? Eh? EH???

60681[/snapback]

60679[/snapback]

You fucking arsewipe.

60681[/snapback]

Fancy meeting up before the next home game? For a drink like.

60679[/snapback]

You fucking arsewipe.

60681[/snapback]

Fancy meeting up before the next home game? For a drink like.

60687[/snapback]

vc50.jpg

Puddem uuuuuup. :lol:

I think I'll have to stay well away from the Strawberry for a while after this thread.

60676[/snapback]

Aye, you're for it now. Can I just point out that I have had no real input into this FORUM, and do not necessarily agree with any of the views given therein. :lol:

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60676[/snapback]

Aye, you're for it now. Can I just point out that I have had no real input into this FORUM, and do not necessarily agree with any of the views given therein. :lol:

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60704[/snapback]

sheesh what the hell has happened to this place over the last week? Guess I must be missing one almighty joke which is absolutely hilaaaarious if you in the know ;)

60676[/snapback]

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60704[/snapback]

sheesh what the hell has happened to this place over the last week? Guess I must be missing one almighty joke which is absolutely hilaaaarious if you in the know ;)

60729[/snapback]

You get kudos for not being nerdy enough to know what people on here are on about tbh.

60676[/snapback]

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60704[/snapback]

60729[/snapback]

You get kudos for not being nerdy enough to know what people on here are on about tbh.

60732[/snapback]

well I havent given up on this place yet but you're all on your final warnings!

60676[/snapback]

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60704[/snapback]

60729[/snapback]

60732[/snapback]

No, he needs to get with the clique tbh. Otherwise he can go to N-O now!

60676[/snapback]

60677[/snapback]

BANTER

60704[/snapback]

60729[/snapback]

60732[/snapback]

No, he needs to get with the clique tbh. Otherwise he can go to N-O now!

60735[/snapback]

you dont mean that, be honest with your feelings and dont be too proud to beg me stay.

cliques are soo 1980s ;)