The present for those used to the finer things

geordieshandy

These reviews are solely the opinions of our customers (thanks a lot by the way) - as such the level of sanity and accuracy cannot be guaranteed, which is what makes them fun.

I like the people that write this website :lol:

That would be really cool, actually. I'll get Jenson to pay for me :lol:

Edited by Lou

I went to the Titanic exhibition last year where they had tons of stuff that had been recovered fromt he ship. It was quite amazing to see things like packs of cards and tiny dice that they'd been playing with in the games room as the ship went down. Unbelievable to think they'd recovered this stuff fron 8 miles under the sea. I'd love to go down to the wreck.

Edited by catmag

I went to the Titanic exhibition last year where they had tons of stuff that had been recovered fromt he ship.  It was quite amazing to see things like packs of cards and tiny dice that they'd been playing with in the games room as the ship went down.  Unbelievable to think they'd recovered this stuff fron 8 miles under the sea.  I'd love to go down to the wreck.

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

And can I be really pedantic, please, please? I think 8 miles may be an exaggeration. :lol:

I went to the Titanic exhibition last year where they had tons of stuff that had been recovered fromt he ship.  It was quite amazing to see things like packs of cards and tiny dice that they'd been playing with in the games room as the ship went down.  Unbelievable to think they'd recovered this stuff fron 8 miles under the sea.  I'd love to go down to the wreck.

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

And can I be really pedantic, please, please? I think 8 miles may be an exaggeration. :lol:

60696[/snapback]

Argumentative tosspot! :lol:

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

60696[/snapback]

2.5 miles I believe, you pedantic twat.

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

60696[/snapback]

Fucking hell. Okay then, two and a half miles down now that I've checked. :lol: My mistake.

And grave robbing or an opportunity to inform people and actually give them some realisation of the scale of the tragedy? Because for all that I'd read and heard about the Titanic, it wasn't until I went to the exhibition that I got even a small insight into the reality of it.

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

And can I be really pedantic, please, please? I think 8 miles may be an exaggeration. ;)

60696[/snapback]

Fucking hell. Okay then, two and a half miles down now that I've checked. :lol: My mistake.

And grave robbing or an opportunity to inform people and actually give them some realisation of the scale of the tragedy? Because for all that I'd read and heard about the Titanic, it wasn't until I went to the exhibition that I got even a small insight into the reality of it.

60699[/snapback]

Oooh, get her!

:lol:

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

And can I be really pedantic, please, please? I think 8 miles may be an exaggeration. ;)

60696[/snapback]

Fucking hell. Okay then, two and a half miles down now that I've checked. ;) My mistake.

60699[/snapback]

Oooh, get her!

60700[/snapback]

Shut up. ;):lol:

Edited by catmag

I was only joking like.  :lol:

I thought it was compulsory to joke or be pedantic in all toontastic posts. Besides, being pedantic is like a disease, I can't help it. I need sympathy.  ;)

60705[/snapback]

Awwwww. I actually feel a bit sorry for him. :lol:

I was only joking like.  :lol:

I thought it was compulsory to joke or be pedantic in all toontastic posts. Besides, being pedantic is like a disease, I can't help it. I need sympathy.  :lol:

60705[/snapback]

I can empathise with you.

If I had a spare 30 grand I wouldn't be spending it on being confined to 4 square metres for hours on end and looking at a wreck.  I do that every night with our lass.

60719[/snapback]

60721[/snapback]

Heard it. Still laughed though.

60691[/snapback]

Grave robbing tbh.

60696[/snapback]

60699[/snapback]

yet it didnt inform you enough as to know the how far down the wreck actually is! :lol:

Seriously, i think it is grave robbing, some things are better left alone ;)

If you have a few million quid lying around, buy your lass these bra n nix for Xmas. 

Wonder if Santy will bring me some? hmmmm possibly not me thinks.

Bra n Nix

61095[/snapback]

I can see it all end in tears as mr toplass tears them from your body in a moment of hot and sweaty passion.