Key stuck in the ignition...

Nyff

Title pretty much says it all. Went to work this evening and couldn't get the key out the ignition and still can't now. Has been working fine all day, and has only been this evening that I've had problems. Any suggestions? I can turn the car on and off just fine, I just can't get the bugger out..

Have tried that. Will try to get it out again this morning - have read online that the cold can effect these sort of things so it might be a bit better now the sun is out. Then I will just head in there with the WD40.

I have my key back!

Got a friend to look at it, and after he gave up he just sat there jiggling it around while we chatted. I reached over and turned it, saying something along the lines of "see, you can turn it and everything, you just can't pull it..." and it came right out. Can't complain ^^

• 4 weeks later...
I have my key back!

Got a friend to look at it, and after he gave up he just sat there jiggling it around while we chatted. I reached over and turned it, saying something along the lines of "see, you can turn it and everything, you just can't pull it..." and it came right out. Can't complain ^^

Sorry like, but some of that paragraph...

finbarr%20saunders%20viz.jpg

:lol: fnarr fnarr.

I have my key back!

Sorry like, but some of that paragraph...

finbarr%20saunders%20viz.jpg

:o fnarr fnarr.

Gack Gack :D

And what do you mean some?