I think I just nearly died.

catmag

OOoooo... sounds exciting!!  Your own little pryo show!  Cool.

Sounds also a bit scary.  Didn't singe your hair did you?  That would be nicht so good.

60714[/snapback]

I can still smell burning but I don't think it's my hair - although I can't see the back :lol:

Alex, it's fucking freezing - I'm wearing a hat anyway! :lol:

A blue flame akin to that of a blow torch just shot out the back of my hairdryer along with a very bad electrical burning smell.  It doesn't work any more.  :lol:

60712[/snapback]

You've been lighting your farts again, haven't you? :lol:;)

A blue flame akin to that of a blow torch just shot out the back of my hairdryer along with a very bad electrical burning smell.  It doesn't work any more.  :lol:

60712[/snapback]

That happened to me once, accompanied by an extremely loud bang. I threw the hairdryer across the room and it landed on my sister :lol: though thankfully the flame had disappeared by then...

60712[/snapback]

60720[/snapback]

I was saving that for later on. It was going to be your Friday night entertainment. ;)

Alex blowtorches his hair every morning. Like the 'scorched earth' policy used by the Russians in wartime.

60718[/snapback]

Are the rumours true about you tipping (and I mean tipping) the scales at 15 stone correct tubbs?

Would have been more likely to kill you if the flame had come out of the front tbh, unless you dry your hair in a very strange way?

60728[/snapback]

Pedantic tbh.

Would have been more likely to kill you if the flame had come out of the front tbh, unless you dry your hair in a very strange way?

60728[/snapback]

Pedantic tbh.

60730[/snapback]

Did you expect anything but?

60733[/snapback]

No.

60712[/snapback]

Too many bald people on here for any sympathy.

60738[/snapback]

She was drying her wig tbh.

60712[/snapback]

Too many bald people on here for any sympathy.

60738[/snapback]

She was drying her wig tbh.

60741[/snapback]

I heard it was her back hair.

60712[/snapback]

60720[/snapback]

I was saving that for later on. It was going to be your Friday night entertainment. ;)

60723[/snapback]

;)

Sick!

60712[/snapback]

60720[/snapback]

60723[/snapback]

;)

Sick!

60753[/snapback]

I never thought of you as a Lebonese boy racer, the kind that cruise down Chapel St in Prahran in Melbourne on a Friday night, but you must be because of your use of the word 'sick'. You hear plenty of "that's fully sick mate" from those boys, which is a compliment. The fact that you're excited about Cath's exploding farts has me worried about your safety as we all know she's a gas factory.

60712[/snapback]

60720[/snapback]

60723[/snapback]

;)

Sick!

60753[/snapback]

I never thought of you as a Lebonese boy racer, the kind that cruise down Chapel St in Prahran in Melbourne on a Friday night, but you must be because of your use of the word 'sick'. You hear plenty of "that's fully sick mate" from those boys, which is a compliment. The fact that you're excited about Cath's exploding farts has me worried about your safety as we all know she's a gas factory.

60965[/snapback]

Awww dat is weww sick! Bo!

60728[/snapback]

unless it wasn't the hair on her haid she was drying.

61264[/snapback]

:lol:

It was :lol: