Watch what you drink

geordieshandy

I've just been sent some pretty disgusting pictures of people that have shit themselves while drunk. I'm giving you lot the choice of whether you want to see them or not before posting them. They're canny funny like but they're minging. Actually, they probably aren't all that funny. :lol:

I've just been sent some pretty disgusting pictures of people that have shit themselves while drunk.  I'm giving you lot the choice of whether you want to see them or not before posting them.  They're canny funny like but they're minging.  Actually, they probably aren't all that funny. :lol:

60808[/snapback]

Has Cath got nowt better to do today than light her own farts and send dodgy e-mails?

I've just been sent some pretty disgusting pictures of people that have shit themselves while drunk.  I'm giving you lot the choice of whether you want to see them or not before posting them.  They're canny funny like but they're minging.  Actually, they probably aren't all that funny. :lol:

60808[/snapback]

I'm voting no like. If you put the link up there, I'll be unable to resist temptation and be scarred for life or something. If you put them directly on I'm probably getting sacked or have to see the HR psychologist - again. :lol:

60808[/snapback]

Has Cath got nowt better to do today than light her own farts and send dodgy e-mails?

60811[/snapback]

Oi! :lol: