Your Nintendo-Wifi details.

menace13

You've talked me into getting a DS LuckyPierre, thanks (should ask Nintendo for a reward :lol:). I bought the original Gameboy, snd the the original Gameboy Advance, which put me off a bit because it is literally almost impossible to see the screen. The PSP doesn't apeal to me at all, I just don't see the point. However, the DS at less than £100 seems worth a punt.

I'm probably going to get the Mario game, as I missed it on the N64 (couldn't afford that console at the time, but had a NES, SNES and now a game cube which incidentally I think is poor). What else is worth getting?

61196[/snapback]

So many :lol:

If you've never played Mario 64 before your in for a treat, the control doesnt work as well as having an anologue stick but theres so much to the game it'll last you for ages. For puzzle games Meteos and ZooKeeper are two of the most addictive games I've ever played. Zookeeper is basically bejewelled which I think is in the arcade here but he touch control makes it really work. Advance Wars DS, Mario Kart, Sonic Rush and Castlevania. Feel the Magic and Warioware are fun games but their critics would say they're no more than a collection of mini games. Doesnt stop them being fun though and they both put all the functions of the machine to good use. Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Jump Superstars are Jap only at the minute but definitely worth importing. Kirbys canvas curse and Yoshis's story are short simple games but use the touch screen for control really well. Another Code, Ace Wright Attorney and Trauma Center are worth a look too. You'll be able to pick most of these up fairly cheap of ebay.

Touch Golf is getting some great reviews

Good thread here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t...ht=top+ds+games

Did I mention it has online Mario Kart ;)

You've talked me into getting a DS LuckyPierre, thanks (should ask Nintendo for a reward :lol:). I bought the original Gameboy, snd the the original Gameboy Advance, which put me off a bit because it is literally almost impossible to see the screen. The PSP doesn't apeal to me at all, I just don't see the point. However, the DS at less than £100 seems worth a punt.

I'm probably going to get the Mario game, as I missed it on the N64 (couldn't afford that console at the time, but had a NES, SNES and now a game cube which incidentally I think is poor). What else is worth getting?

61196[/snapback]

So many :lol:

If you've never played Mario 64 before your in for a treat, the control doesnt work as well as having an anologue stick but theres so much to the game it'll last you for ages. For puzzle games Meteos and ZooKeeper are two of the most addictive games I've ever played. Zookeeper is basically bejewelled which I think is in the arcade here but he touch control makes it really work. Advance Wars DS, Mario Kart, Sonic Rush and Castlevania. Feel the Magic and Warioware are fun games but their critics would say they're no more than a collection of mini games. Doesnt stop them being fun though and they both put all the functions of the machine to good use. Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Jump Superstars are Jap only at the minute but definitely worth importing. Kirbys canvas curse and Yoshis's story are short simple games but use the touch screen for control really well. Another Code, Ace Wright Attorney and Trauma Center are worth a look too. You'll be able to pick most of these up fairly cheap of ebay.

Touch Golf is getting some great reviews

Good thread here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t...ht=top+ds+games

Did I mention it has online Mario Kart ;)

61202[/snapback]

Cheers. Think I'll get Mario, MarioKart, and Advance wars to start with. ;)

Mario Kart is fucking mint on it, even better than the SNES version and I never thought I'd say that. Was playing it 3 player in the pub the other night for a canny while, much to my girlfriends annoyance :lol:

Only need one cart to play with up to 8 players an all. If people want to play stripped down versions of games they already have at home for the short length of time the PSPs battery lasts, it's up to them. But there's nothing on the PSP that really grabs me, and nothing that's particularly suited to handheld gaming IMHO.

My wi-fi friend code: 219103 296560

Edited by BlueStar

Mario Kart is fucking mint on it, even better than the SNES version and I never thought I'd say that.  Was playing it 3 player in the pub the other night for a canny while, much to my girlfriends annoyance :lol:

Only need one cart to play with up to 8 players an all.  If people want to play stripped down versions of games they already have at home for the short length of time the PSPs battery lasts, it's up to them.  But there's nothing on the PSP that really grabs me, and nothing that's particularly suited to handheld gaming IMHO.

61233[/snapback]

Nintendo ruined Mario Kart when the brought it out on the N64. Rainbow Road on the SNES was the greatest level on any driving game ever, FACT

Mario Kart is fucking mint on it, even better than the SNES version and I never thought I'd say that.  Was playing it 3 player in the pub the other night for a canny while, much to my girlfriends annoyance :lol:

Only need one cart to play with up to 8 players an all.  If people want to play stripped down versions of games they already have at home for the short length of time the PSPs battery lasts, it's up to them.  But there's nothing on the PSP that really grabs me, and nothing that's particularly suited to handheld gaming IMHO.

61233[/snapback]

Nintendo ruined Mario Kart when the brought it out on the N64. Rainbow Road on the SNES was the greatest level on any driving game ever, FACT

61299[/snapback]

The new one's got some choice levels from the SNES, GBA, N64 and Cube on it as well as the new ones.

61233[/snapback]

61299[/snapback]

I hate Rainbow road :lol:

The 64 version had a gash single player but the multi player was mint. Theres no better feeling than giving someone the half lap on Wario Stadium. The DS version is the definitive one, great single player and outstanding multi.

Mario Kart is fucking mint on it, even better than the SNES version and I never thought I'd say that.  Was playing it 3 player in the pub the other night for a canny while, much to my girlfriends annoyance ;)

61233[/snapback]

61299[/snapback]

I liked Koopa Trooper Beach.

Your portable PSP that you no doubt play 90% of the time 6 foot away from your PS2 as its virtually impossible to play in any kind of sunlight as its made out of the most reflectivre surface known to man.

61131[/snapback]

The screen does reflect really badly. Can't understand why it hasn't been anti-reflection coated.

• 1 month later...
Aha a thread for cocks that fucked up buying a Nintendo instead of a Sony PSP, cool !  :lol:

61124[/snapback]

I bought both. What's the prob?

77352[/snapback]

He's a snob tbh :rolleyes: