Editing a template website

manc-mag

Foolishly purchased a website template :icon_lol: , (mainly because previously developers i've paid good money for have been bobbins, so thought I should at least try and teach myself some basics of the discipline). Anyways I haven't even got to attempting to edit yet because I can't even seem to unzip the product they've sent me to download via emailed url link.

Obviously it goes without saying I knew I was going to have problems, but if there are any relatively straight forward suggestions I'd be very glad to hear them. I can't find the 'extract to' file referred to in any of the tutorials, which seems to be the first place i'm going wrong. :lol:

Bung the file over to me and I'll take a neb for you.

Drop me a PM with what you have and i'll see if i can help....

Sammy, send me the file over and I'll have a look. We'll try and meet up during the week if you like and we can sit in the pub with a laptop :D

A bit of a decision to make :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

:D Sorry, what a fucking idiot!

Cheers to all who offered to have a look at this for me. Had some pretty difficult (unrelated) stuff to deal with very soon after making the original post so it got put on the backburner. Just wanted to say you're top lads for offering the file help I was asking for and it's much apreciated.

Hope all's well Samuel. Can't fucking believe you're trying to set up a website though - the lad that thought he'd been banned off here for about 6 months, until someone pointed out that he was using the wrong URL. :D